Likes Likes:  240
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumbler

Mike was one of the first persons I met when I moved up here. We became very good friends and I will miss you deeply. To me he was much more than a friend and mentor to my son. RIP buddy
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Wow, shocked and saddened. I think I'll get a 1911 and name it Rumbler.
    It's gotta say "Two to the snot locker" on the other side.

This is a sad day and a loss for our community. I am gratefull I new him. God Bless and Gods Speed!
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

RIP my friend. I've got no words. I'm just glad I got the time with him that I did.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Rest in peace good sir. You were a great friend and mentor over the years.
    Texas Ranger Charlie Miller was minding his own business when a concerned citizen came up to him, noted the hammer back on the big 1911 dangling from the Ranger's belt, and asked, "Isn't that dangerous?" Charlie replied, "I wouldn't carry the son-of-a-bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

Graduate
    Rest in peace my friend, you will be missed.

Dear Mike O'lary.

You leave a hole in the world that is bigger than you can imagine. Those of us who knew you can only hope to carry your virtues forward as a tribute to someone who was truly bigger than life.

To those left with the messy details. I avail myself to you as needed. Please call upon me to ease your burdens. I will gladly be Mike's Huckleberry.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I am so sorry to hear of Mike's passing. Though I never had the honor of meeting him in person, I had hoped to bump into him at Talon one day. I'll think of him when at Talon and be grateful for the part he played in getting it up and running.

God speed and rest in peace
    To be without silver is better than to be without honor.
    -Norse Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Billythekid View Post
    He will be sorely missed by many. John Browning is holding a spot for you.
    LOL. I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to that conversation!
    5G Motorola Razr

Grand Pooba
    Knowing Mike, the first question he will ask JMB. "The Hi Power 9mm, what the hell were you thinking John?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    LOL. I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to that conversation!
    Train like your life depends on it, cause it does.