Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oath Keepers Call To Action

Oath Keepers Call To Action

"Protecting the Protectors"

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/oath...serve-centers/

We've seen in recent weeks that attacks on recruiting stations are in the extremists playbook, and because the DOD still thinks unarmed troops is a reasonable proposition, the need exists.

Yes, I get it. Everybody has an agenda. Yes, Oath Keepers is an organization that needs and wants publicity to stay effective and relevant. Putting an armed contingent of civilians in front of a military installation has certainly done that. That said, this is a tailor made job for an armed populace. A "society of minutemen" should be all over this, wouldn't you say?

If you want to know more, or want to volunteer a shift, Oath Keepers would like to hear from you.

https://forum.capitalcitygunforum.co...4-Oath-Keepers
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Use em or lose em.

What about not carrying guns while on duty makes sense to anyone on any level.. Seems to me you should be required to carry at least a 45 when on duty.

I saw some older guys sitting under a tent out in front of the Pensacola St recruiting office. I was wondering if this is what they were doing.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_McNasty View Post
    Yep, unfortunately, that's what can be mustered thus far.

The guys hearts are there, but........
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by polebarn View Post
    And the libtard are going apeshit over it!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    And the libtard are going apeshit over it!
    I just wish they were there for a more noble purpose than guarding the infowars staff, which is what I read they were doing. Anyone who wants ANY sort of mainstream acceptance or credibility (and I'll take credibility over acceptance any day) needs to stay far away from Alex Jones.

If they shit themselves seeing four folks show up, imagine the impact 400 would have. I bet that place would be a ghost town with the politicians leaving poop trails out of their diapers all the way to DC. Imagine if every local able-bodied man stepped up, armed themselves, and said "not in my city" to the agitators. I bet the looting would cease immediately, as would the potshots at cops and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    I just wish they were there for a more noble purpose than guarding the infowars staff, which is what I read they were doing. Anyone who wants ANY sort of mainstream acceptance or credibility (and I'll take credibility over acceptance any day) needs to stay far away from Alex Jones.

If they shit themselves seeing four folks show up, imagine the impact 400 would have. I bet that place would be a ghost town with the politicians leaving poop trails out of their diapers all the way to DC. Imagine if every local able-bodied man stepped up, armed themselves, and said "not in my city" to the agitators. I bet the looting would cease immediately, as would the potshots at cops and everyone else.
    Hell I thought protecting Infowars staff was Jafar's job.

Nova Scotia or downtown Tallahassee, one or the other...
    Quote Originally Posted by polebarn View Post
    Hell I thought protecting Infowars staff was Jafar's job.
    Isn't Jafar Infowars' staff?
    "Living life in fear isn't living life at all." ~ Winter Soldier