Signal 0
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Theme on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    Once you go black, you never go back.
    That seems to be a problem
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Meh.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Hey slackass why don't you set the time for the correct time instead of something hours different,that would be a good start.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Johnny,

settings - my settings - my account - general settings. Set your correct time.
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; May 12th, 2015 at 07:48 AM.

Mine looks the same except prior to logging in.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."