Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  24
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Run,Charlie,run

CCGF Head of Ambushes

Run,Charlie,run

Fellows we have one of our own running for Leon county Sherrif in the next election.Lets all get behind him an give him our support.Go for it Charlie Strickland we are behind you!!!!!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I want to see Charlie Strickland win. There is a lot at stake the next election. Walt McNeil is planning to run. McNeil will be a disaster. He was one of Joe Biden's flunkies during the Gun Ban push. McNeil puts owning AR15s and AK47s and body armor akin to owning bazookas and rocket launchers. McNeil is in league with the Gun Ban Lobby.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

Go Charlie go !!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Well I'm not voting for Charlie.....

But only because I don't live in Leon county..............Good luck Charlie I think you'll make a fine sheriff.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Outlaw,i can not vote in leon county either because I do not live there,but I have friends who do,an I will be pushing them to the max to support Charlie
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

He's got my vote

Don't worry Johnny I know plenty of folks up there, I have Charlie's back.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Thanks fellows,I just want to get him as much support early as possible.You damn sure do not want Walt Mcneil he is a piece of crap.