Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  58
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: law enforcement officers heads up

I can't help but think that if the corpses of the ones we do manage to kill were dipped in "pig" and dropped out of an airplane in the same places drone strikes were taking place that it would cause ISIL and the like to stop and rethink the killing of the evil non believers.

I specifically recall one of the talking heads commenting on TV that "they" (the nutjobs) had said the wanted to die so that they could become martyrs. If I understand correctly, that would be awful hard to accomplish while dripping "pig".

Just seems like common sense to me . . .
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    I specifically recall one of the talking heads commenting on TV that "they" (the nutjobs) had said the wanted to die so that they could become martyrs. If I understand correctly, that would be awful hard to accomplish while dripping "pig".

Just seems like common sense to me . . .

Its worth a try. However some Imam will just issue a fatwa saying its ok if done to glorify Allah.

Keep in mind, you are dealing with nutjobs. I don't think you can out think a nutjob, because logic and thinking doesn't matter to them.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; January 12th, 2015 at 10:57 AM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I think you'll get the opposite effect. Desecrating the bodies of their comrades wouldn't stop them, it would make them even madder. Hell look at what started the Indian Rebellion of 1857.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

I actually hope Law Enforcement folks (that we know on the forum) don't have to up the alertness level. Their are folks gunning for them every day, and I've heard that they have experienced some local attempted ambushes recently since the death of Deputy Smith.

Stay Frosty. And the guy in the white titan with all the guns is a good guy. Remember that!
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Screw making them mad. If this is them not being mad then how the fuck can we attempt to pacify them? Give them the USMC Scout/Sniper treatment; kill with extreme precision and prejudice and cover their corpse with piss.

They won't be coming here, they're already here in the form of any Muslim in the homeland. There are no radical jihadists, only Muslims who are who are willing to follow the Koran as it was written.

Islam is not a religion, it is an order to execute any nonbeliever. Return the favor. Enter every American mosque with pork chop and flamethrower in hand and cry fucking havoc. Let them know the price they will have to pay to take our lands.

Let them know I see your jihad and raise you a Crusade, motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    Screw making them mad. If this is them not being mad then how the fuck can we attempt to pacify them?
    I'm with ya, in this opinion, brother. It was specifically in response to this idea : "would cause ISIL and the like to stop and rethink the killing of the evil non believers." It wouldn't, but it may make us feel better.

None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

They are cowards. They will continue to attack simple minded liberal havens in first world countries with little to no resistence, because they know they will encounter little to no resistence. They will become emboldened with the acts they commit against the weak, until the violence they bring upon others is met and repelled with better violence. You can't reason with people who aren't willing to reason. If all they know is terror, instill terror in them. If those they surround themselves with and hide among are unwilling to refuse them quarter or remain complicit in their acts, they should suffer in the retaliation and have their complaints fall on deaf ears. Don't want to be collateral damage, don't be where damage will come when its looking for these cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_McNasty View Post
    Ok I am on it.
    If they saw the performance you gave yesterday they would be shittin themselves!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    BlackJack Persing stopped that bullshit in the Phillipines for over60 yrs.He excuted all but one,had him watch as they buried the victims in unmarked grave with pig carrasses in the grave with them.They did not have any trouble with the ragheaded extremist for years.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    BlackJack Persing stopped that bullshit in the Phillipines for over60 yrs.He excuted all but one,had him watch as they buried the victims in unmarked grave with pig carrasses in the grave with them.They did not have any trouble with the ragheaded extremist for years.
    We talked about that awhile ago. People said it never happened and it was a myth, but you know what? Don't care. In my mind it happened, because it needed to happen, and even if it's a lie it shouldn't be forgotten.