Signal 0
Likes Likes:  58
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: law enforcement officers heads up

Johnny, cool ! That is the closest we have gotten here in a six degrees of Kevin Bacon sort of way...

Hmmmmm Bacon..
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Since they are scared shitless of the thought of a woman killing them, I still think you younger guys should dress in Drag and go after them. All you but Tiny that is!

CCGF Drag Team.

Graduate
    It never ceases to amaze me how the American left serve as apologists for Jihadists. The American Jewish community in particular. The Jihadists hate Orthodox Jews, so just imagine what they'd think of the majority of American Reformed Jews who are more or less Jewish by tradition only (not really by "faith"), sort of like belonging to a social club. Mind boggling.

Glenn Beck was talking about Rosie O'Donnell this morning, because she made some sort of apologist statement regarding these Jihadist Islamists, and his point was basically that, "You'll be among the first people they round up and kill". Heck, if they'll line up other Muslims next to a ditch and blow their brains out, or lop their heads off, and bury them with a bulldozer for not being the right flavor of Muslim, imagine what they'll do to Infidels who are militant lesbians or flaming gay men. Like I said, mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how the American left serve as apologists for Jihadists. The American Jewish community in particular. The Jihadists hate Orthodox Jews, so just imagine what they'd think of the majority of American Reformed Jews who are more or less Jewish by tradition only (not really by "faith"), sort of like belonging to a social club. Mind boggling.
    Are you familiar with the writings of Albert Pike?

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Since they are scared shitless of the thought of a woman killing them, I still think you younger guys should dress in Drag and go after them. All you but Tiny that is!

CCGF Drag Team.
    Wanting young guys to dress like women

I say kill them all and let Allah sort them out.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Kinda like this?

Name:  72_virgins_dating_service_540.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  90.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Man, thats mean.

Wait you meant all the Muslims? Never mind.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Kinda like this?

Name:  72_virgins_dating_service_540.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  90.1 KB
    Exactly.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

Graduate
    It may sound actually rather callous on my part, but there is a part of me that is calculating how the media will react now that their (albeit imaginary) bubble has been burst and they have realized you don't need to live by the sword to die by one.

Suddenly all those folks they have been mocking as "paranoid" probably don't seem quite so paranoid now. I realize that particular publication made a living poking rabid animals with sticks, but I'm hoping it will serve as a wake-up call for everyone.