Signal 0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Show at TISR!!!!!

Gun Show at TISR!!!!!

We will be having a Gun Show and Sccy Experience at Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range on June 7th. Stop by for more details.

What time does it start and end?
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Are you bringing in vendors, or are these your guns?

What does a SCCY Experience entail?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

There will be other vendors. The Sccy Experience is that the Sccy company will supply you ammo free of charge to try one of their guns.

Quote Originally Posted by TallyIndoorShootingRange View Post
    There will be other vendors. The Sccy Experience is that the Sccy company will supply you ammo free of charge to try one of their guns.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

^^^^ Yes Sir.

Supporting Member
    Very Cool! Now this might be a gun show worth attending.

The pink one. Seems so . . . . appropriate. " smilieid="16" class="inlineimg">
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    The pink one. Seems so . . . . appropriate. " smilieid="16" class="inlineimg">" smilieid="16" class="inlineimg">
    A TS says what??
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?