Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: BULK AMMO for Sale!!!

BULK AMMO for Sale!!!

We have bulk ammo for sale at Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range. They come in 250 round boxes
    .380 ACP - $89.95
    9mm - $74.95
    .38 Special - $89.95
    .40 S&W - $89.95
    .45 ACP - $89.95

Can you get real 10 mm ?
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

We do have 10 mm but it is not in bulk. Only boxes of 50. We have currently FED American Eagle

Let us know if your supplier can get the bulk 10 that runs in the 1400 fps range, I dont want to exsaust my current supplier.
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Those calibers that I mentioned are manufactured reloads that is a sister company to the range. And currently they do not load the 10mm round