Signal 0
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: System issues for Jan 24, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    NERD ALERT:

HA! They just ran by an update to the issue. Apparently, upgrading the OS to CentOS 6.5 killed the active state power management on network cards. Hopefully, no more issues will crop up for them (and us).
    Jonas, what would it take for us to get the mobile site working? Or can you put us on Tapatalk without having the mobile site working? It would just be easier to fuck off at work if I could handle all my gun runnin' from my not-so-smart phone. Thank you! (drops mic)
    For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; -Proverbs 1:32

Ratione Aut Vi

Quote Originally Posted by Downrange View Post
    Jonas, what would it take for us to get the mobile site working? Or can you put us on Tapatalk without having the mobile site working? It would just be easier to fuck off at work if I could handle all my gun runnin' from my not-so-smart phone. Thank you! (drops mic)
    I'm on the mobile site as we speak. Scroll down. Bottom left corner, drop down box.

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    I'm on the mobile site as we speak. Scroll down. Bottom left corner, drop down box.
    I should have used proper terminology there, my bad. Apps like Tapatalk combine subscribed mobile forum sites so that all the notifications and communications can be done through the app instead of the phones mobile web browser. See http://tapatalk.com/

This is what prompted my question. "We welcome existing Forum Runner or vBulletin Mobile Suite license holder to migrate your branded app to us. Your app will be delivered as an Upgrade so existing users can receive an update without downloading another app." ~http://tapatalk.com/build.php
    For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; -Proverbs 1:32

Ratione Aut Vi

Still acting up. Glad it's better than it was though!

If I know that more than one person is trying to use tapatalk, I'll bump it up on the priority list.

Jonas keep up the great work sir.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Jonas, I think the occasional bump in the road, down time, helps us remember want you and Molary do for us. If we never had a problem you would be taken for granted. Thanks and keep up the good work!

But I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE downtime. My wife has an entire coping mechanism to deal with me when my shit don't work.

And she just said "Ugh. Yeahhhhh...."

Took me forever to figure out that shooting the monitor makes me feel better, but doesn't do diddly squat to the elfs in the wire.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

I was able to log on only after resetting my password.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato