Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

CCGF Head of Ambushes

Bowling Pin Shoot

Ok boys it is Thursday,all you young guns need to come out to Talon and shoot the bowling pin match.You need to feel the pressure and learn to handle it if you expect to be able to perform under stress.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

What time does this start? What's the load out?

7 pm, large handgun, 45 acp, 10mm, 357, 44 mag, that size. bring about 50 to 100 rounds, and id say at least 3 mags. rounds fired varies, but usually about 50, depends on turnout. oh, first time is free.

40 S&w works too if its loaded a little hot
    Last edited by Mikec2003; May 26th, 2016 at 06:10 PM.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Sounds like fun, unfortunately I am unable to attend.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

Rounds fired varies based on how fast you miss.
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

so what you are saying is, my .380 magnum won't knock the pins down?
    A guy named Brooke

Graduate
    I have to work every Thursday. Maybe one day!

Quote Originally Posted by brooke_b View Post
    so what you are saying is, my .380 magnum won't knock the pins down?
    it will knock them down. knocking them back and off the 4 foot table, that a whole different story
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    We shoot bowling pins not cupcakes,no a 380 maggot is still a maggot, 40cal,10mm or .45 cal will work
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    We shoot bowling pins not cupcakes,no a 380 maggot is still a maggot, 40cal,10mm or .45 cal will work
    sniff, sniff...insult my gun will you..... just don't cover the pins with a carhartt jacket.
    Last edited by brooke_b; May 27th, 2016 at 02:57 PM. Reason: grammer
    A guy named Brooke