Signal 0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Sheriff Gadsden county

CCGF Head of Ambushes

Sheriff Gadsden county

We at Quincy Lions Club had Tracy Smith in as a guest speaker last night.Tracy is running for Sheriff of Gadsden County against Morris Young.It is time for a change here and get a sheriff that knows what is going on and how to combat it.Tracy is now chief of police in Havanna. I personaly support him for Gadsden co and Charlie Strickland for sheriff of Leon co.
    Fellows we all need to help support these two in their races.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I don't get to vote in either of those races but I found out last night that one of the findings in the Sheriff Creel investigation (in which he was exonerated) was that candidate for Sheriff Maj. Jared Miller illegally supplied documents and information to the head of the NAACP in Wakulla county and is now himself under investigation by FDLE.

I hate dirt bag politics, any thought I had of voting for Miller went out the window with that.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I agree with you Outlaw,i have no use for them either.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Outlaw, can you elaborate more about that? Or have a link?

I am a resident of Wakulla and this is somewhat troubling to me.

http://myinforms.com/en-us/a/3366047...investigation/

CB it is concerning to me too, I have worked closely with several people that were endorsing him and up until this he was my preferred candidate but if this isn't addressed it is a deal breaker for me .

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture