Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fireside chat tonight.

I would stop by but have some plague so as not to spread to those I care about i'm staying home
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Let's do kareoke this weekend.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrent View Post
    I would stop by but have some plague so as not to spread to those I care about i'm staying home
    Is it the same shit I have?

well saturday was important so i understand you infecting everyone with your biologic, I however don't have the low grade fever this AM so off to work.
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Fireside chat tonight.
    Teryakki fajitas, home made green sauce, and beer.

God bless, stop in if bored.