Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arsenal SAM7SF- WITHDRAWN

I think ammo prices is the hold on selling any 762x39.

The appeal to me for a true military pedigree milled AK is as a bulletproof (pardon the pun) solution as a survival weapon, not as a mag dump range toy for weekend excursions. That being said, all ammo is higher whether you are feeding an M4gery or an AK. The difference is in a hostile environment an AK won’t fail as a DI weapon can. FWIW,YMMV.

Wow that was a lot! Sound like you need to keep it because all the di guns are going to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by namkcol42 View Post
    Wow that was a lot! Sound like you need to keep it because all the di guns are going to fail.
    Nah; I like AR's. Just would prefer an AK in SHTF CQB situation. Sorry if it came off preachy or negative.

I was just trying to start some sheet. lol. Really boring around here lately.
    Oh, and I’m running the spear lt 762x39 and a galil ace gen 2, Much better choice than that commie shit. lol. Btw if ammo was cheaper I would buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by namkcol42 View Post
    I was just trying to start some sheet. lol. Really boring around here lately.
    Oh, and I’m running the spear lt 762x39 and a galil ace gen 2, Much better choice than that commie shit. lol. Btw if ammo was cheaper I would buy it.
    Galil is excellent.