Signal 0
Likes Likes:  67
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rumbler FUNDRAISERS: KIDNEY SHOOT AND 1911 TOSS

Rumbler FUNDRAISERS: KIDNEY SHOOT AND 1911 TOSS

Kidney Shoot for Rumbler Buy your official target at Talon and do a Mag Dump for Mike. Only $5 per Target. Targets available tonight 9/17/14.
    1911 Toss. Saturday, September 20, 2014 High Noon @ Talon Range. Come out and lets see how well you toss a 1911. Entry fee is $10 bucks per toss. Winner wins a box of ammo, an opportunity to shoot a 500 S&W and whatever else we can get.

RumblerFundraiser.pdf
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Utterly brilliant.

Will a 1911 be supplied?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Utterly brilliant.

Will a 1911 be supplied?
    Yes.... (unloaded of course) Thanks to Jafar for the idea.
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Utterly brilliant.

Will a 1911 be supplied?
    Perhaps that should be changed to a Glock after all glocks are indestructible and that will destroy a 1911. Just saying---- and shit.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Oh, by the way. I made a mistake - bad Intel. Mike's Liver is the problem but you don't want to shoot up something that isn't working right anyway so we'll stick with the Kidney Shoot. Get your official targets starting tonight. Keep Mike in your prayers.

The 1911 toss made me laugh out loud.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I second the glock toss since I cannot throw any thing any wayn that is as near to nothing as I can get.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

BYOG and we will toss it... It's for the Children, whoops, I mean the Rumbler... Just bring your money. We can even have a Tack toss if you guys want.

No, I'm a purist. The legend is a 1911 toss, so I'd like replicate that.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater