Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  67
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rumbler FUNDRAISERS: KIDNEY SHOOT AND 1911 TOSS

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    No TS?

His namesake sport and for his mentor, no less.
    I was hoping david would have made it out, at least to show us how it's done properly.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Me too.

I will admit to kind of missing the guy. He may be a (firearm) dumbass, but he is a very likable one in real life.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Me too.

I will admit to kind of missing the guy. He may be a (firearm) dumbass, but he is a very likable one in real life.
    And YOU done so much 1 on 1 for him and tried to reign the rest of us in.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Me too.

I agree with that. I kind of miss him . He's a very pleasant up beat kind of guy.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Graduate
    May be ?

But he was likable....some of the stuff he came up with defied any reason....
    He felt like he was just mis-understood about the 1911 toss, as he was just doing the " fight like you train" thing..
    I still would have liked to have had all his empty brass though..and he was pleasant..(and interesting to shoot against ) in a controlled match environment.... not much use for the chinglish to redneck translator since he left...
    Last edited by mapper; September 20th, 2014 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    And YOU done so much 1 on 1 for him and tried to reign the rest of us in.

I think that I worked a little with him on rifle to translate Redneck to Chinglish from Bob's PR class. . . . but you guys can't blame that handgun craziness on me.

I would have taught him to toss it straight up and when the bad guy looked up at it, cut his head off.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Graduate
    The underhanded throw did seem to be the best technique.

Especially if going for altitude. I think tyler kicked everyone's ass in that category
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed