Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  67
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rumbler FUNDRAISERS: KIDNEY SHOOT AND 1911 TOSS

I have an old replica 1911 I could donate for the toss.....
    "This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."

Captain Steve Rogers

Supporting Member
    So in for this!

Can't make the toss, would love to, but I'm working. I'm sure there will be plenty of tossers there though :-)

I did buy a bunch of targets tonight though ;-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Kidney Shoot Targets now available at the pro shop. If you want turn them back in once you have had your way with them, the staff will post them and you can let Mike know you support him.
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Supporting Member
    I'm gonna buy a few targets and burn through a box of .380 with a plastic mouse gun.

only feels right.

I am so in for this.
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Abby says she is willing to come out and shoot some ATA Trap. Come out and shoot with a National Champion. She says Rumbler has done so much for her that she wants to do what she can for him. We can come up with a per round cost to go to Rumbler! What say y'all?
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
    Abby says she is willing to come out and shoot some ATA Trap. Come out and shoot with a National Champion. She says Rumbler has done so much for her that she wants to do what she can for him. We can come up with a per round cost to go to Rumbler! What say y'all?
    That would be awesome. You are officially elected to run this op and coordinate with Talon on the details. If everyone does something, Mike will get the help he needs. Thanks!
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Quote Originally Posted by Frady View Post
    I'm gonna buy a few targets and burn through a box of .380 with a plastic mouse gun.

only feels right.
    My target has 45 caliber holes (plus a bunch of 9mm holes just for Mike).

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
    I have an old replica 1911 I could donate for the toss.....
    Maybe you can find someone to donate a Llama 1911... a few dozen tosses might improve its function.