Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  19
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 0

If sitting in your house conversing with people you can't see is unsociable, We're all in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    Ask yourself, do you really want to be trained by a bunch of ancient, unsociable shut-ins?
    Fuck I just want to pass a test, could give a fuck less about training.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Thanks. I for some reason went to the training tab.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Thanks Arc.

War is Peace-Freedom is Slavery-Ignorance is Strength
    Getting your Tech is simple. Buy the study guide that has just the questions and answers in it...........NOT THE FULL MANUAL.

Go through and highlight only the right answers. Then go back and read the question and RIGHT ANSWERS ONLY............DO NOT READ ANY OF THE WRONG ANSWERS.

Do this 2 or 3 times and take the test.......you'll probably pass it the first time.

KK4TRZ
    Ut Libera Essent Para Bellum

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
    George Orwell, 1984

The title of this thread still enrages me like the burning hatred of a thousand angry demons.

Graduate
    Last edited by Arcwelder; March 15th, 2015 at 06:29 PM.

I had fun. Logged probably over 100 contacts and made over 50 or 60 contacts on the voice station. Was cool finally making the connection with who you are, Arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcwelder View Post
    I tried to change the thread title to something more appropriate so you wouldn't have all of those angry demons between your ears.
    But I could not figure that out.
    So I thought that mentioning 'hamburgers' and 'hotdogs' might slake the demon's anger, but I did notice that the Hotdogs were beef and not pork. Sorry for the confusion.
    Should I post about Ham Radio again, I will not use the word Ham by itself.
    I did not see the thousands of Angry Ham Fest Demons, did not hear any on the radio's either.
    'bet you didn't have a bottle of Heinz 57 sauce. THAT would have made all the difference . . . .
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

I think we did, actually...