Signal 0
Likes Likes:  86
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guerrilla Getdown 1.0

Guerrilla Getdown 1.0

I would like to report that GG1.0 was as expected. My rating would be 4.73 golden stars.

I could give it a 5, but a few dissapointments were experienced.

1. The free snake hunt, included in the package, was exhilarating, but 16 hunters seemed like overkill for 3 little snakes.

2. Between 9PM and 2AM, the noise level increased to an intolerable cocaphony. It seemed to come from the SW and continued unabated. No amount of complaining helped quell this disturbance.

3. The host, while knowledgable and personable, failed to consume all of the gifts presented to him.

Would I repeat this class? Yes. Would I recommend this class to others? Definetly.

Now....." You wanna GO?"
    The problems we face will not be solved by those that created them.

From this students perspective I would report GG 1 was a great success. Instruction was well presented, we had good conversation, and made new friends.

Tom.
    Oath keeper

FLASH TRAFFIC
    Guerrilla Get down – After Action Report.

My observations. YMMV
    1.Snake boots are expensive and HOT! They are worth it!
    2.When I’m not walking and I can drive in I will bring a tent. It’s worth it.
    3.When I can drive in I’ll bring a sleeping bag and a cot. See item #2.
    4.Skillsets were practiced.
    5.Bonds were forged.
    6.Beers were consumed. Beer are good.
    7.Old dudes snore. Loudly! I am one of them :-0
    On a serious note, one thing I observed was this. On day 1 we ran different formations and then on day 2 we ran a different lesson. Some of us including myself seemed to forget day 1 training and move like rabble thru the 2nd day’s lesson in terms of the formations we learned the previous day. (I will not mention the lesson plan, but if you were there you understand) I think the purpose of the instruction is to build on itself. As such we should try to incorporate our previous training with our future exercises. JMHO! You guys were great!
    I’m pretty damn tired but it was worth it and I enjoyed the heck out of hanging out with you guys.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Did Tack make it and get his stuffs?

FLASH TRAFFIC
    Guerrilla Get down – After Action Report.

1. Great bunch of guy's!

2. great location

3. Jafar is a patient & knowlegable instructor, even when not feeling his best on day two.

4. I would do it again next week end!

I'm looking forward to the next one

+1 Rep'd for know'n stuff's
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Did Tack make it and get his stuffs?
    Yea he showed and he bunked with me. I woke up and he had his socks on his hands lol. No sleeping bag does that shit to a guy :-)

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

This class was amazing. Flat out.

The instruction was well thought out, presented in a solid manner, and extremely informative. This class was a textbook example of "you don't know what you don't know".

Huge props to our instructor. Brother, thank you again.

I would also like to say, once again, that this is really an amazing group of people. Thank all of you as well.
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Oh yea....

"you wanna go?"

Epic words were spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    Oh yea....

"you wanna go?"

Epic words were spoken!

That needs to be in the constitution...
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

I'm sure there is a story that goes with that........

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture