Signal 0
Likes Likes:  58
Dislikes Dislikes:  6

View Poll Results: What are you interested in?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cleaning Workshop

1 5.00%
  • Swap-n-Shop

4 20.00%
  • All of the above

14 70.00%
  • None of the above

1 5.00%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CCGF Cleaning Workshop

I did.happy you non cleaning b hole licker?you need to line up first for this class.on another note has anyone used ballistol before?i only read good things about it and am thinking about getting some.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

he doesnt shoot them..therefore he does not need to clean them and they stay brand new :-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Oh he shoots them,just leaves the bore on his 1911 so dirty it won't feed or eject right.......just saying and shit
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    he doesnt shoot them..therefore he does not need to clean them and they stay brand new :-)
    Guilty as charged since I've missed both C4 events

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    Oh he shoots them,just leaves the bore on his 1911 so dirty it won't feed or eject right.......just saying and shit
    Also guilty as charged. I finally cleaned it after about 500-600 rounds.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

I was talking about AB, thats his secret.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    I use a kleen-bore brand Lead-away cloth. And I do shoot revolvers, just not that often! Heck, I shot a Taurus Judge at the C4 shoot.

CCGF Driving Instructor TargetShooting's Avatar
    I just field stripped all my 1911s, revolver, AR and Benelli M4. Well cleaned except the Sig 517 it was dirty as hell it needs some serious cleaning done but I don't know how.

WHEN?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    I did.happy you non cleaning b hole licker?you need to line up first for this class.on another note has anyone used ballistol before?i only read good things about it and am thinking about getting some.
    I use Ballistol and like it. I pour a little in a cup and take a tooth brush and get every thing wet like a BCG and let it sit and come back to it and everything comes of with a stiff nylon brush. It has been suggested to me, leaving a film on your components and it will be easier to clean and the more you use it the easier it is to clean. I dont know, I do know its water soluble. I spray it off with powder blaster, let it dry and then aply a good quality lubricant.
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Heck, I shot a Taurus Judge at the C4 shoot.
    Did it ruin the berms?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

they disintegrated...small children cried and kittens actually died. That is a hateful gun