Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's next?

I think those that voted to allow Rudy to be reinstated should feed those of us who voted no.

http://forum.capitalcitygunforum.com...highlight=rudy

And those that abstained....stay home

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

I'm not worried, my children know how to shoot and they follow Rule #1 daily
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Graduate
    I actually have no objection to the Golden Trough, but the chocolate fountain is completely sketchy. Saw a woman double dip it with her bare finger once. Turned me off to the idea of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    Craw had a shindig,rail had one and I had one(granted I was late and craw planned 99% of it).now who?need one more before summer

By the way J, you have no idea how hard I laughed at that ^.

Repd.

So shall we start a poll to pick a place or what gents?

Give me some place/date/time suggestions and let's get it moving.

It's my slow season so I should be good most weekend afternoons for a month or so.im down for something like last time at talon(if they don't care)it's Bon fire season,and there's a Denny accross the road we can get fat at then brews by fire.easy
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Crawdaddy, Since you are the "Official Event Coordinator", See if you can get any interest in having a pot luck/cookout at my place south of Quincy right off of the interstate. We have an arena, cabin, plenty of parking and it's private. No shooting, but stop by Talon for that. They are just one exit east.

Lets do this while it still cool. Food, alcohol, fire, and bonding. RR53, you in on helping me?

I had one several years back for TGF that some of you may remember.

Craw, get your ass in gear.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Hell I'm in . Don't know how to cook pot luck but I'll try !
    "Never advance cheerfully on your late opponent without reloading. You may have used your last round, and he may not be properly dead and still spiteful." Maj. Hugh Pollard