Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Pirate Hunter is coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by 0317 View Post
    Tomorrow morning people, looking forward to reviewing/critiquing tomorrow night.
    I might be able ot listen for a few minutes on the way to work. Unfortunately I don't have control of the radio after that. The politics of being in the passenger seat all day...

He let that gun control lawyer off easy this morning.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBronco View Post
    He let that gun control lawyer off easy this morning.
    True. Maybe he was told to ease into the offensive, or keep a low profile until the tracers stop?
    For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; -Proverbs 1:32

Ratione Aut Vi

The show really sounds like he's making a copy of Preston's Morning Show with Will Dance. Covers a few different topics but the format is very similar.

Not necessarily a bad thing, I liked Preston's show a lot better when Will was on it. Will doesn't dance around sensitive subjects like Preston does. He has that "Fuck it full speed ahead" attitude....I can identify with that

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by 0317 View Post
    Not necessarily a bad thing, I liked Preston's show a lot better when Will was on it. Will doesn't dance around sensitive subjects like Preston does. He has that "Fuck it full speed ahead" attitude....I can identify with that
    Preston's early professional career was mainstream radio (in AZ), but he moved into Christian ministry, culminating as a senior pastor in the pulpit/principal of a private Christian School. That has a way of tempering a person. My biggest beef with Preston's show is all of the blasted ads. I very often switch over to NPR in the morning when I've had enough of the ads or if what is being covered is not informative. On the drive time home, I always listen to "Marketplace" on NPR... one of the most informative and entertaining shows about money and finance to be found anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    Preston's early professional career was mainstream radio (in AZ), but he moved into Christian ministry, culminating as a senior pastor in the pulpit/principal of a private Christian School. That has a way of tempering a person. My biggest beef with Preston's show is all of the blasted ads. I very often switch over to NPR in the morning when I've had enough of the ads or if what is being covered is not informative. On the drive time home, I always listen to "Marketplace" on NPR... one of the most informative and entertaining shows about money and finance to be found anywhere.
    Derrel Day used to be the alternative.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."