Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: CCGF Cookout/Swap Meet

Re: CCGF Cookout/Swap Meet

[quote author=Jmoorewar link=topic=1591.msg16344#msg16344 date=1375109735]
    [quote author=Jonas link=topic=1591.msg16303#msg16303 date=1375059980]
    Sorry I wasn't able to make it. Had some stuff come up.
    [/quote]blah blah blah.and to anyone who has the tannerite vid txt to 728-6865 please
    [/quote]

Jmoore - If you get that vid forward it to me....
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

CCGF Epicurean Snowflake Jennisfan's Avatar

Tannerite, damn I missed out. Always a day late and a dollar short. Sounds like you guys had a blast, literally.
    Freedom only lies in the barrel of a loaded gun.

Sophomore

[quote author=Jmoorewar link=topic=1591.msg16344#msg16344 date=1375109735]
    blah blah blah.and to anyone who has the tannerite vid txt to 728-6865 please
    [/quote]

Well.....what had happen was....They forgot to inform the camera guy that there was tannerite in the watermelon.....so the camera guy stopped the video after the second shot. Oops!

I'm blaming it on the marksman!!!

Video inbound...
    Don't take this the wrong way.......But they should have thrown you off the cliff!!!!

It's ok. I will just make sure to have the next one at my next door neighbors house so the Landlord can't say anything
    Survival comes first, truth, understanding, and science later. (Taleb)

Sounds like it was a great time folks. Sorry I couldn't attend, but the wife was correct, we needed to do something as a family for another family member (dying of cancer). Anyhow, I hope to make the next event.

[quote author=Johnny link=topic=1591.msg16325#msg16325 date=1375098214]
    Good Rail ,glad you got to use it.I will come out later this week an pick it up!
    [/quote]

I'm gonna buy it from you, just won't have the cash until next tuesday if that's alright.
    I had a blast with it, and with my 18" barrel combined with Triad's advice, I hit 12 or 13 out of 20 (some doubles) while my buddy Zach didn't even hit one. I really enjoyed it.

[quote author=Masharubu]Sounds like it was a great time folks. Sorry I couldn't attend, but the wife was correct, we needed to do something as a family for another family member (dying of cancer). Anyhow, I hope to make the next event.[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear it. Please accept my condolences for your family member's poor situation.

The next one is on the 18th of August for my birthday (which is on the 15th). I'll be doing burgers and dogs. We'll probably hold it at my next door neighbor's house (the first driveway instead of the second, on Winding Creek, the place with the big field and the barn just up the road) so we can shoot and my landlord can't complain.

I just wanted to thank everyone again for coming out, and especially to those that helped out in some way or another. It's very much appreciated.
    You guys all helped make it a great time.

Good times.next one after the 18th is on me.bout to post some ideas and feel it out
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh