November 10th, 2015, 11:21 AM
good driving record

Welp, nevermind.

0utlaw
November 10th, 2015, 11:35 AM
Yeah, that's what got me too......

Cattle/Horses
November 10th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Get you a couple of cute college girls. The mechanics will start buying from y'all exclusively, sales will go up, commissions will go up and you can start picking up the Thursdays lunch tabs.

Have you noticed what most drivers look like?

0utlaw
November 10th, 2015, 12:47 PM
We already discussed this....except for the picking up the Woodchuck tab part, the general consensus was :goodjob: Hell Yes!

Greg Kulbick
November 10th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Get you a couple of cute college girls. The mechanics will start buying from y'all exclusively, sales will go up, commissions will go up and you can start picking up the Thursdays lunch tabs.

Have you noticed what most drivers look like?
Smartest post on the internet.

0utlaw
November 10th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Someone here has to have a daughter/girlfriend that needs a job :dunno:

Bodo
November 10th, 2015, 01:07 PM
It doesn't always work out. At the last place I worked we had a 'hottie' delivering parts. She wrecked trucks quite often...

0utlaw
November 10th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Back in the day we hired girls because they were easier on the trucks and if the had a fender bender they cried and the guy would feel sorry for her and let it slide.......

Tack Driver
November 10th, 2015, 01:10 PM
You should see them destroy the golf course beverage carts.

0utlaw
November 10th, 2015, 01:22 PM
Beverage cart? When were you going to teach me to golf???????

Cattle/Horses
November 10th, 2015, 01:25 PM

I've been thinking the same thing!

http://www.golfkentuckylinks.com/Images/beer%20girls/PTMoe%20negotiates.jpg

Dale Gribble
November 10th, 2015, 01:28 PM

Put little white ball on top of big blue ball and try to hit the white one.

That will be $500.

substratum
November 10th, 2015, 01:42 PM
I have a friend that owns a consulting engineering firm in Miami-Dade, who was having a heck of a time with the various city and county permiting offices down there, UNTIL he hired a drop dead gorgeous Latino lady fresh out of UM College of Engineering (Civil) to handle permitting. He's sort of sheepish about it, but admits that it was the best staffing investment he's ever made.

Tack Driver
November 10th, 2015, 03:10 PM

I've been thinking the same thing!

http://www.golfkentuckylinks.com/Images/beer%20girls/PTMoe%20negotiates.jpg

Flirting with the cart girl is as integral to golf as cussing.

0utlaw
November 10th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Hell I can cuss and flirt already, this golf thing might not be too hard after all.

Cattle/Horses
November 10th, 2015, 03:41 PM

You would wait till their attire changes to Carhartts to let us in on this little secret.

Remind us again about the beginning of bikini season, I'll be ready for lessons then. You in Inlaw?

0utlaw
November 10th, 2015, 03:46 PM
If I had a dollar for everyone that has ever said they were going to teach me to golf I could retire and hire a guy to teach me.

Tack Driver
November 10th, 2015, 04:36 PM
We're all teaching ourselves, and not very well.

substratum
November 10th, 2015, 04:53 PM
My son and I took lessons at Southwood a few years back when they had a special... <$100 for three or four lessons and a round of golf. It improved our game significantly. I haven't played golf now in a couple of years, but will probably do that again as a refresher to avoid embarrassing myself before I get back out there. Plus, my son is about 18" taller now than he was then, so I'd imagine that will have some affect upon his game. He'll need new clubs, too, as his are kids clubs. Anyone need a set of lefty kids clubs?

FLT
November 10th, 2015, 06:10 PM

Ok , but if you want me to come play you are going to have to find a cart girl with really big tits!

Jafar
November 10th, 2015, 07:14 PM
Outlaw, I could teach you. I'm so good at it, just ask Tack. You can come up here and we can play golf and look for some of the bones that came out of hand the last time I played.

0utlaw
November 10th, 2015, 07:52 PM
Most of my golf experience involves putting golf balls on tees at 100 yd then attempting to launch them over the berm. Ya gotta hit 'em at the very bottom, right at the tee or you just disintegrate them. When you hit one perfect though, it's a thing of beauty watching that sucker sail 100 feet in the air :yup:

Dale Gribble
November 10th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Cggf golf outing. All funds raised go to the 2inthesnotlocker scholarship fund.

mattb
November 11th, 2015, 12:40 AM
Depending on date - in.

HarleyBrent
November 11th, 2015, 07:34 AM
Cggf golf outing. All funds raised go to the 2inthesnotlocker scholarship fund.

I'd play golf for that

Jafar
November 11th, 2015, 07:53 AM
Most of my golf experience involves putting golf balls on tees at 100 yd then attempting to launch them over the berm. Ya gotta hit 'em at the very bottom, right at the tee or you just disintegrate them. When you hit one perfect though, it's a thing of beauty watching that sucker sail 100 feet in the air :yup:

I've got a good friend who consistently does this with a .22-250 at 500. It's damn impressive.

Cattle/Horses
November 11th, 2015, 08:23 AM
I've got a good friend who consistently does this with a .22-250 at 500. It's damn impressive.

Dead Calm with no cross wind? I had a 220 swift varmint barreled m77. Any kind of wind could wreck havoc with that tiny bullet past 300/400 yards.

The 338 didn't have much problem. 300 grains vs 75 grains

Prairie dogs in Wyoming.

Jafar
November 11th, 2015, 09:03 AM
Dead Calm with no cross wind? I had a 220 swift varmint barreled m77. Any kind of wind could wreck havoc with that tiny bullet past 300/400 yards.

The 338 didn't have much problem. 300 grains vs 75 grains

Prairie dogs in Wyoming.

Most conditions. Do you use a standard reticle, or a milling reticle with outer windage and elevation adjustments?

You can use the old wind rosette to help determine your placement, but I prefer to use Todd Hodnett's wind formulae, using BC and MV to determine drift. At that point you can choose to dial in the wind, but most seasoned guys use mil hold-offs that may swell and ebb with changing wind - which is a damn good practice. Most winds are not constant so firm dialing wind can be a crippling habit.

Bring your stuff up one day if you want to try some of this stuff out, it's a lot of fun. We'll punch out to around 500 on average and there's a good place for high angle shooting.