PDA

View Full Version : Train with Mac !

NJC
October 8th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Got this Email tonight.

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7b1a9382c490b04b227c7c2b9&id=6dc232569e&e=14d5ff4e63

so eh yeah... whats next !

GIT SOME !!!

Tack Driver
October 8th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Your link is malfunctioning. UNFUCK IT!

NJC
October 8th, 2015, 10:14 PM
Done...

So demanding !

Tack Driver
October 8th, 2015, 10:19 PM
Done...

So demanding !
I just want you to be your best.

NJC
October 8th, 2015, 10:33 PM
best what ?

mattb
October 8th, 2015, 11:15 PM
... UNFUCK IT!

he shoots a glock. Gotta cut him some slack - those are unfamiliar words.

Dale Gribble
October 9th, 2015, 06:19 AM
he shoots a glock. Gotta cut him some slack - those are unfamiliar words.

He also shoots an AR. He is very familiar with the concept.

FLT
October 9th, 2015, 07:05 AM
All these guys are going for the same look. It's getting hard to tell them apart.

NJC
October 9th, 2015, 07:50 AM
He also shoots an AR. He is very familiar with the concept.

Just because your AR doesn't run worth a damn dont project your hate on me.

When i remember not to try and insert a full usgi mag on a closed bolt all is good.

Evil_McNasty
October 9th, 2015, 08:16 AM
All these guys are going for the same look. It's getting hard to tell them apart.

They are channeling their inner Miley Cyrus. Don't sweat it.

FLT
October 9th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Just because your AR doesn't run worth a damn dont project your hate on me.

When i remember not to try and insert a full usgi mag on a closed bolt all is good.
Hmm.Maybe that's why I don't the problems that some folks have . I've all ways loaded 28 rounds in a 30 round gi magazine and 18 rounds in a 20 round. That's the way I was taught to do it more than 45 years ago. It would seem the more things change the more they stay the same. That and I have really good equipment that never seems to hurt when you are talking about reliability .

Dale Gribble
October 9th, 2015, 08:57 AM
Hmm.Maybe that's why I don't the problems that some folks have . I've all ways loaded 28 rounds in a 30 round gi magazine and 18 rounds in a 20 round. That's the way I was taught to do it more than 45 years ago. It would seem the more things change the more they stay the same. That and I have really good equipment that never seems to hurt when you are talking about reliability .

So a $2k AR with downloaded mags is what it takes to equal a $600 AK?

Hmm...

FLT
October 9th, 2015, 08:57 AM
They are channeling their inner Miley Cyrus. Don't sweat it.

Shit. I thought they were going for the mattb look. I'd bet good money Miley is clean shaven. ;)

FLT
October 9th, 2015, 09:03 AM

Hmm...

Well. I wouldn't say equal. I don't believe a brain surgeon uses a steak knife in the operating room. Deferent tools for deferent jobs.

Dale Gribble
October 9th, 2015, 09:04 AM
Well. I wouldn't say equal. I don't believe a brain surgeon uses a steak knife in the operating room. Deferent tools for deferent jobs.

Of course you are right sir.

One for living. One for being found dead trying to unjam your weapon.

0utlaw
October 9th, 2015, 09:05 AM

Hmm...
$600.00 .......how many did you get?

NJC
October 9th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Solution =

a. Use more force to insert usgi mag

b. Use pmags

c. Stop using usgi mags

d. Only reload when bolt is locked back.

Who would want an ak. Dale cant ever hit shit with his. But. That might just be him.

FLT
October 9th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Well , I just can't like AKs I bought the best one I could find and it's still an AK . I just don't care for the sound or the feel of them. Perhaps I'd feel differently if I were a gun fighter but alas I just a casual gun enthusiast who only shoots for fun.

Dale Gribble
October 9th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Well , I just can't like AKs I bought the best one I could find and it's still an AK . I just don't care for the sound or the feel of them. Perhaps I'd feel differently if I were a gun fighter but alas I just a casual gun enthusiast who only shoots for fun.

Hey, to each his own. I shoot both, but I prefer the AK. I know this will sound backwards, but I really prefer the ergonomics. Its so simple even people who can't read can run it. Which for some reason works well for me.

Dale Gribble
October 9th, 2015, 09:25 AM
Who would want an ak. Dale cant ever hit shit with his. But. That might just be him.

I shoot AK's and AR's the same.

Poorly.

:mope:

0utlaw
October 9th, 2015, 09:34 AM
I have both and truth be told, ergonomically, I'm more comfortable on the AR platform (I have a lot more trigger time on it) but the power and reliability is why I tend to run the AK. I'm fairly accurate with both, with similar sights I can produce similar results.

AB
October 9th, 2015, 09:58 AM
Any time my weapon or I don't perform in the accuracy department like I'd want, I merely mock those who point it out and steal a play from the mainstream gun magazine's playbook:

It's "combat accurate." That is supposed to deflect any notions the product is sub-par and attempt (poorly) to make it sound like those who are doing the criticizing are being petty.

NJC
October 9th, 2015, 09:59 AM
I shoot AK's and AR's the same.

Poorly.

:mope:

you shoot much better now than 2 yrs ago when i first saw you shoot.

Dale Gribble
October 9th, 2015, 10:05 AM
I owned an AK well before an AR. I still, on occasion, accidentally hit the mag release on an AR. Quite embarrassing when the timer beeps and your eject your full mag..

NJC
October 9th, 2015, 10:12 AM
not as embarrassing as not being able to seat a mag in your very high speed blaster because you're seating it like an 8 yr old playing with a box of crayons.

Dale Gribble
October 9th, 2015, 10:13 AM
not as embarrassing as not being able to seat a mag in your very high speed blaster because you're seating it like an 8 yr old playing with a box of crayons.

I've never had a hard time seating a USGI mag with 30 rounds on a closed bolt. But I know its a common issue.

I have had a hard time getting a bolt to close on a USGI or Magpul mag with 31 rounds in it from time to time..

NJC
October 9th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Im usually pretty good at making sure its 30. Bullet is always on the same side.

Dale Gribble
October 9th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Im usually pretty good at making sure its 30. Bullet is always on the same side.

I'm good till I don't pay attention.. Or its dark!

Rumbler
October 9th, 2015, 10:48 AM
I believe in my heart and soul the 300BLK is the shitz. From "barely .22LR" to "slightly exceeding the energy of the AK cartridge" that one caliber has one covered.

The downside; it retains what I (personally) perceive of as the weaknesses inherent in the AR platform. Until those issues are fixed; I'll continue to shoot the crap out of my 300BLK, but I'm not letting go of my AK. I'll keep training/practicing for proficiency with both arms.

NJC
October 9th, 2015, 11:12 AM
.300 blk would be an easy transition for the .MIL relatively speaking I think. Manual of arms, gear, mags etc all stay the same. Carry the same amount of ammo too.

I know logistically, switching out barrels on all the weapons is tough, but it's not like landing a man on the moon.

If Uncle Sugar went to .300 blk I would consider it for SHTF. I may use it for an upgrade to my ghetto SPR. However until I can pick it up off the field, I have no real use.

That does not mean I do not like it or think it is worthy though.

When SHTf 6.8, .300, .300 WSSM , .357Sig and .38super will be unobtanium.

FLT
October 9th, 2015, 11:40 AM
I thought at one time the military would go to the 6.8, But that bus left the station several years ago . I still think it would have benefitted the troops if it had of been implemented .

JMW4570
October 9th, 2015, 12:07 PM
I'm still hoping they go back to the 45-70...

NJC
October 9th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Beautiful... never thought of that... much more manly back then.

e.money83
October 9th, 2015, 12:15 PM
a 45 sitting on 70 gr of black powder. good stuff.