PDA

View Full Version : Everything okay at TALON?

chenzzo
October 8th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Just headed back to work after lunch and saw two ambulances back that way. And my wife said she saw two Midway police cars tearing out of there when she left. Just hoping everything is alright.

NJC
October 8th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Oh Darn... Hope everyone is OK

Rumbler
October 8th, 2015, 02:46 PM
I don't know. I don't know what happened, or didn't happen.

chenzzo
October 8th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Talked to JD, everything is cool.

Rumbler
October 8th, 2015, 02:58 PM
JD just called me a few minutes ago, to check on me.

Hey said a TPD officer there training with the SWAT fell over on a bay barn door dead. He was shocked a couple of times, came back (to life) and is sitting upright in "the hospital".

talon2
October 8th, 2015, 02:59 PM
A local Law enforcement officer was out with his agency's TAC team this morning and had what appears to have been a heart attack. CPR was performed and an AED was used to revive him on scene. He was taken by Med Air to TMH. I understand he is conscious and alert but will undergo surgery to clear a blockage in his heart. Please keep him in your prayers.

Rumbler
October 8th, 2015, 03:01 PM
10-4 JD.

FLT
October 8th, 2015, 03:08 PM
That can happen with out warning to anybody at any time. TMH has a first rate heart unit if he can be fixed they can fix him. Prayers for him and his family.

Dale Gribble
October 8th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Dang. Glad the officer looks to recover. Also glad it wasn't some dumbass doing stupid shit.

0utlaw
October 8th, 2015, 03:30 PM
I was at the Woodchuck :escape:

talon2
October 8th, 2015, 06:29 PM
I got an update on the officer from earlier, he did in fact have a heart attack, not sure of his exact age but I think late 30's or early 40's. A single blocked artery that was repaired this afternoon with a stint. He is doing well, the good Lord was watching over him today. If he had been somewhere alone he would no longer be here with us.

SGB
October 8th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Good to hear he made it.

GreyWolf
October 9th, 2015, 07:32 AM
Glad to hear that he survived. Wishing him a speedy recovery and good health!