PDA

View Full Version : URGENT UPDATE PAT MAC CLASS

Airgator0470
September 15th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Despite my efforts to keep in constant communication with Mac since this thing got started, as well as Mac confirming with me on his own, Mac has got himself into a problem he can't fix.

Mac has a training event he can't get out of which effects our training on Monday November 16th. He is accepting full responsibility for the screw up and has asked what we can do on our end.

In an effort to salvage this adventure, I am leaving ONE CLASS AS IS and moving the other class to Friday the 20th/Saturday the 21st. This way, only half of the class has to adjust.

NEW CLASS DATE FOR THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS WILL BE FRIDAY NOVEMBER 20th and SATURDAY NOVEMBER 21st:

SB (good to go)
G. Patides (good to go)
danman (good to go)
josh (good to go)
harleybrent (good to go)
dalegribble (good to go)
surfer5 (good to go)
jim Reynolds (good to go)

EVERYONE ELSE REMAINS UNEFFECTED BY THE CHANGE.

PLEASE POST AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOOD TO GO WITH THE CHANGE.

Danman
September 15th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Still in.

SB
September 15th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Still in.

Ditto

Dale Gribble
September 15th, 2015, 06:28 PM
In. Before the lock.

NJC
September 15th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Although unaffected I feel it important to my ego to inform the masses that I am still in.

This may effect my ability to perform range bitch duties though. Will have to check schedule.

Danman
September 15th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Although unaffected I feel it important to my ego to inform the masses that I am still in.

This may effect my ability to perform range bitch duties though. Will have to check schedule.

You aren't even in this class, fucker. This is the "low speed, high drag" class. harleybrent and I confirmed this at Bob's place this past weekend.

NJC
September 15th, 2015, 08:52 PM
I know. I know but like I said. EGO !
anyways I have shot with several on that list including you and you guys are not
LSHD.
except for dale.

HarleyBrent
September 15th, 2015, 09:53 PM
I'm in.

Dale Gribble
September 16th, 2015, 06:42 AM
anyways I have shot with several on that list including you and you guys are not
LSHD.
except for dale.

I can't help it that I have elephantiasis of the nuts. Stop picking on me.

NJC
September 16th, 2015, 08:13 AM
No

Airgator0470
September 18th, 2015, 12:20 AM
Waiting on word from YF, josh, and CDR508... other than that, we look good to go.

YankeeFingergasm
September 18th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Regrettably I am out. I can't get off the Friday. I'll happily range bitch for you guys on Saturday though.

Dale Gribble
September 18th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Regrettably I am out. I can't get off the Friday. I'll happily range bitch for you guys on Saturday though.

That sucks man.. Really that sucks.

Evil_McNasty
September 18th, 2015, 01:34 PM
YFG, if you are all paid up, then you should be shooting on that Saturday. You know.......gettin you sum

Airgator0470
September 18th, 2015, 02:08 PM

You are due a refund then as you had no control over the date swap. Unless you want to attend Saturday... But I'm not sure Mac will offer a discount. Your call... send me a PM with your decision... I'm sorry, but Mac screwed up on this.

If you want to attend Wed/Thurs, I can make that happen as well. As of now you have three choices:

1. Get a refund which is totally fair.
2. Attend just Saturday which might not result in a refund.
3. Attend Wed/Thurs.

Let me know ASAP what you would like to do.

Bob

Airgator0470
September 18th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Looking for josh and CDR.... you guys good?

Airgator0470
September 18th, 2015, 08:28 PM
PISTOL SKILLS will be covered the FIRST of the class day followed by RIFLE SKILLS on the SECOND day... just FYI.

Gatorvet
September 20th, 2015, 01:20 PM
So we shouldn't even bring our long gun?
any chance there will be time at the end to shoot steel out at extended distances?
Thanks

Airgator0470
September 20th, 2015, 01:37 PM
So we shouldn't even bring our long gun?
any chance there will be time at the end to shoot steel out at extended distances?
Thanks

I'd say bring EVERYTHING.... you never know what tools will be incorporated during class regardless of the primary topic.

There will be VERY LIMITED after class activities during the Mac adventure.

Gatorvet
September 20th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Shotgun too? If so NJC might have something to say about that...

NJC
September 20th, 2015, 03:24 PM
Bring a sharp stick and a flint lock also. Maybe if there is time, we can hone a blade from bone and make a primitive knife ?

Shotguns are obsolete in my opinion.

If Vickers can say the 1911 is obsolete, I think my ego allows me to say the same for shotguns.

simmoag
September 20th, 2015, 03:55 PM
NJC, I can bring you a shotgun if you change your mind.

NJC
September 20th, 2015, 03:59 PM
Dude. Thanks but I said they were obsolete. That does not mean I don't have more than one ;-)

Gatorvet
September 20th, 2015, 04:00 PM
Maybe he could bring one that DOES change your mind...

JMW4570
September 20th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Bring a sharp stick and a flint lock also. Maybe if there is time, we can hone a blade from bone and make a primitive knife ?.

If Vickers can say the 1911 is obsolete, I think my ego allows me to say the same for shotguns.

Try some controlled flight wad shells and it might change your mind.

NJC
September 20th, 2015, 04:46 PM
JMW, it's not the shootability or the Manual of arms that gave me that opinion. I can run one just fine.

For what I do, a carbine in the 15 - 200 plus yd solution in my opinion. The advent of the "Active shooter " generation and the north Hollywood shootout showed how poor a fit the shotgun was for what I do. Don't want to pollute this thread, but we can definitely have this conversation off line or in person next time I see you.

NJC
September 20th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Maybe he could bring one that DOES change your mind...

doubt it. Until recently I had three in my safe. Down to two now. The one I sold to a member here was a Beretta 1201FP. It is the close cousin to the M1 Super 90. While undoubtedly one of the fastest cycling and most reliable recoil operated semi auto shotguns around, I just had no use for it.

FLT
September 20th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Three south Georgia hogs would dispute that shotguns are obsolete , but they expired about 7:30 this morning.

NJC
September 20th, 2015, 05:50 PM
FLT.. pay attention.. Ineffective and obsolete are two different things.

simmoag
September 20th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Dude. Thanks but I said they were obsolete. That does not mean I don't have more than one ;-)

We just like busting your balls over using shotguns. :cool:

NJC
September 20th, 2015, 06:05 PM
I know. Don't you have a diaper change , er.. I mean Tactical Reload coming up ????

FLT
September 20th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Bring a sharp stick and a flint lock also. Maybe if there is time, we can hone a blade from bone and make a primitive knife ?

If Vickers can say the 1911 is obsolete, I think my ego allows me to say the same for shotguns. your ego can get your ass in a crack that your skills can't get you out of.

NJC
September 20th, 2015, 06:30 PM
your ego can get your ass in a crack that your skills can't get you out of.

I doubt it ;-)

simmoag
September 20th, 2015, 06:31 PM
I know. Don't you have a diaper change , er.. I mean Tactical Reload coming up ????

He has learned how to double tap in his diaper.

FLT
September 20th, 2015, 08:13 PM
I doubt it ;-)

LOL. Don't make me have to take your boss to lunch! ------ again.

NJC
September 20th, 2015, 08:17 PM
Do you want his cell number or his home number ;-)

Cattle/Horses
September 20th, 2015, 09:04 PM
LOL. Don't make me have to take your boss to lunch! ------ again.

Do you want his cell number or his home number ;-)

Your bosses, boss is married into my family. I have it. LOL.

But I don't have a problem with you NJC, I'm not calling anybody. Small counties in the Southeast just tend to be this way.

0utlaw
September 20th, 2015, 09:07 PM
I heard some guy in a Mercedes was taking him for Chinese................

NJC
September 20th, 2015, 09:08 PM
Oh I am lot worried about it.
The last time someone said it I think they meant it.

0utlaw
September 20th, 2015, 09:10 PM
He also said he was going to meet me at the Woodchuck and put his shoe in my ass................:nope: