PDA

View Full Version : Range Detail Volunteers Mac Class

Airgator0470
July 7th, 2015, 05:41 AM
In an effort to maximize our training time with Mac, I asked him would getting two or three range helpers to assist him in range duties such as posting targets, moving targets/barricades, etc., be helpful and he said yes.

If you are in the class... you have first dibbs on being Mac's range bitch for one or both days you are NOT in class. I might even make you a T-shirt that says MACS RANGE BITCH just so there's no misunderstandings.

While you won't be shooting, it would be beneficial as you still gain knowledge from hearing lecture, seeing corrective training, and watching others.

If you CAN do this... let me know what day(s) you want. PLEASE think before you respond... make sure you can follow through.

Airgator0470
July 8th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Wow... 35 views and a day later and the ONLY interest shown is from someone NOT in the class...

Dale Gribble
July 8th, 2015, 11:29 AM
I thought about doing it, but I'm not sure I can afford to take another 2 days off work and away from my family.

However I will be willing to throw some cash in a pot to pay the volunteers who work my class. If we each tossed even $10 it would help defray the cost of fuel and such for them. $20 would be even better. $30 for hot young chicks that will work in bikinis.

e.money83
July 8th, 2015, 11:31 AM
I had considered volunteering, but I'm not in the class or even on the waiting list. I couldn't afford to attend this class, and I don't know a damned thing as far as what will be going on. I'd love the chance to learn, but I get the feeling that I'd be needing "remedial classes" just to know what the acronyms you guys throw around are. Hell, I don't even know that I could get away from the wife a kid long enough to do it, especially considering we are a one car family.

12bhunting
July 8th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Maybe get rid of the "range bitch" t shirt....

Evil_McNasty
July 8th, 2015, 01:04 PM
I would love to honestly, but won't have the vacation time. It's going to be a stretch getting the 2 instructional days off for me.

Airgator0470
July 8th, 2015, 01:13 PM
I guess I took for granted people's jobs are like mine where getting off is not hard to do... no worries... seriously, I underestimated the work/vacation/time off thing. I'm so used to taking off when ever for how ever long my reality meter on the subject is FU'ed.

Hey... does Tallahassee have one of those Labor Ready places where you can rent day labor?

j/k

Airgator0470
July 8th, 2015, 01:15 PM
Ya, its that way with social gatherings also. Why you think my give a damn had gone to damn. Hence my new status from contributor to user.

I have to step back on this one... it is the weekdays we're looking at...

NJC
July 11th, 2015, 11:37 AM
In.

Will put in vacation request ASAP.

Sack up or back up !

NJC

Airgator0470
July 21st, 2015, 08:02 AM
Still would like some help... even if it's just one day or just part of the day.

NJC
July 29th, 2015, 06:43 PM
Vacation approved!!

Good to go !

Tack Driver
July 29th, 2015, 07:56 PM
I'll tip the range bitch.

No way I get 4 days off in one week.

NJC
July 29th, 2015, 08:36 PM
Ahh the life of someone who works commission.

I accept ammo, tactical nylon or cold hard cash.

I will not answer to the term range bitch

30plusretlaw
August 2nd, 2015, 11:39 AM
Bob, I'm going to try to get some of those days off to help you, full time with the class. I bet I can learn a lot by just watching. I'll let you know ASAP.

NJC
August 3rd, 2015, 04:48 PM
Airgator. I haven't been this excited since I had a Swedish girlfriend named Magdalena. She was blonde and beautiful. Made first grade really exciting.
;-)