PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT INFORMATION REF THE MAC CLASS

Airgator0470
June 27th, 2015, 12:31 PM
I've had some ask about backing out and selling their spot to another person or having another person pay them back their deposit and take their place.

This will not be taking place. If for whatever reason you can not stay with the class... I will replace you with someone on the standby list. That person will pay the full class price just like everyone else.

I'm in for about $1500 due to berm work and target supplies... any "lost" deposits will be applied towards that cost.

I know life throws us curve balls... I DON'T WANT ANYONES'S MONEY... NOTHING PERSONAL... but the deposits paid are non-refundable, that was made clear from the start.

With that said, anyone who knows they can't make it are encouraged to let me know as soon as possible.

The deadline remains September 1st.

NJC
June 27th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Yes. This was made 100% clear from the start.
Airgator went to bat putting this together for us when other training facilities had other priorities. We need to obey his rules regards attending, deposits, ammo used etc.

Your spot on his list is simply that. He has a list of standbys that will take your place if you forfeit your spot and deposit.
Let's not make this a hassle for airgator to manage.

Airgator0470
June 27th, 2015, 01:52 PM
I understand where people are coming from wanting to just swap someone in their spot and not lose money, $250 is a chunk of change for most of us... I figured I just go public with the issue seeing as others have brought it up/asked... this way, anyone else thinking the same will know where we stand.

Guys... I really do believe this class will be a memorable one not only for the training/knowledge value, but entertainment value from Mac as well. He seems to have a very enthusiastic and energetic personality (no shit)... just think, we will be training with a real BEEN THERE DONE THAT (ON SO MANY LEVELS) kind of guy... just being around him for the 2 days is going to be a great experience. That's right... I'm a fan.