PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE listen up.

Rumbler
April 20th, 2015, 09:15 PM
I just spoke with Jonas. WE AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING . . .

Here is the way CCGF is going to go forward from this point.

"If Joe Blow makes a post and you do not agree with it, or feel the need to make "moma jokes" or whatever, you go to the crab shack and start a thread something along the lines of "Joe Blow is a peckerhead" or whatever. If Joe Blow wants to dispute your statement, he and you can battle it out there - in the crab shack."

Period.

Those who don't get this directive will see your posts moved to the crab shack. If you still don't get it you will have your access restricted to ONLY the crab shack.

This is not open to debate. If you don't like it guess what? You can go to the crab shack and bitch to your heart's content. :cool:

TLB2
April 20th, 2015, 09:21 PM
eyah captain:salute:

0utlaw
April 20th, 2015, 09:26 PM
So is this:
http://40.media.tumblr.com/52aed0c200db0571f23ff5b8afc4ec29/tumblr_n33dqlzeIe1sj1q12o1_1280.jpg

inappropriate now?

jonastio
April 20th, 2015, 09:41 PM
The crab shack was created to contain the bullshit. It worked for a while and then the bullshit broke containment.

Debate is encouraged because you fucks are a bunch of bullheaded Type A's.
Pissing matches can be taken to the shack.
Extreme thread drift can be moved/started to/in a new thread. We can't be everywhere and folks that aren't mods can help by using the "report post" button.

Seriously though, the Crab Shack is a little light in the loafers with the drunk talk and dirty jokes. We need real content there too. :)
We absolutely want to hear what you have to say, just quit doing it by pissing in someone else's thread and start your own.

Maybe we can continue to have nice things, like a dysfunctional community of people that can still get along sometimes.

thedishdoc
April 20th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Roger that. Heard and noted. Let's don't loose this community guys.

Jas8340
April 20th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Crab shack?

Rumbler
April 20th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Scroll the forum list. There is a description of it. But you can't see the content without requesting it.

jonastio
April 20th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Oh lord, your eyes are about to get opened to a whole new world of poo.

Bodo
April 21st, 2015, 05:14 AM
A solution looking for a problem. Good luck trying to herd cats.

Dale Gribble
April 21st, 2015, 06:37 AM
One of the issues is when using Tappas Talk, or just doing new posts, its easy to lose track of what is in the crab shack and what isn't.

Maybe its just me.

0utlaw
April 21st, 2015, 07:57 AM
No I surf by new posts too so they are all lumped together, I have to go back and check before I blow up.... I mean post content...... to a thread sometimes.

jonastio
April 21st, 2015, 08:17 AM
Meh...