PDA

View Full Version : Shirts are in...

Airgator0470
April 12th, 2015, 07:50 PM
Shirts are in and they look great. I will be up this week sometime mid to late Wednesday (the 15th) to prep for the Sniper Rendezvous this coming weekend. I should be around all day Thursday the 16th and until about noon on Friday the 17th.

If you want to come out and get your shirt(s), just give me a call so I can be around to meet with you.

I will pass the remaining shirts off to either NJC or another member... so if you can't come out, no worries.

Mapper, Rumbler... I'll have your shirts as well...

Evil_McNasty
April 22nd, 2015, 12:43 PM
Dang, I am just now seeing this. Good to hear.

NJC
April 22nd, 2015, 12:46 PM
I am picking up the shirts this afternoon.. Then I will post here a time and place to pick them up. I'll schedule it several days out so people can make plans.

The Noose
April 22nd, 2015, 01:19 PM
Hey, I missed out on the order. If there are any available from recent deserters/bitch quitters, let me know...

Airgator0470
April 22nd, 2015, 03:23 PM
Hey, I missed out on the order. If there are any available from recent deserters/bitch quitters, let me know...

I believe only 1 person who had to back out ordered and paid for a shirt... that shirt has been included with the order, maybe you can buy it directly from the guy... there are no extras.

Evil_McNasty
April 22nd, 2015, 04:08 PM
Danggit! Is it November yet?

thedishdoc
April 22nd, 2015, 05:34 PM
When can I pick up my shirt? :hiding: