PDA

View Full Version : law enforcement officers heads up

Johnny
January 11th, 2015, 05:31 PM
All of you law enforcement officers please keep your heads up and watch your backs.On the news that isis is calling for all of the radicals world wide to attack officers and military plus civilians.Becareful out there!

Johnny
January 11th, 2015, 05:32 PM
I am going to make sure all of my ammo is well greased in pig fat!

Billythekid
January 11th, 2015, 06:19 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCeWtgRUHbvmCbwKPmAntWgat3eR92R loy49jdMuCQXnD7T1ISRQ

NJC
January 11th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Thanks Johny, can you link to a source ?

Bodo
January 11th, 2015, 07:36 PM
http://www.baconaddicts.com/products/bacon-lube-bacon-flavored-personal-lubricant

Johnny
January 11th, 2015, 07:40 PM
It was cnn news earlier.

polebarn
January 11th, 2015, 07:43 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/11/us/nypd-law-enforcement-isis-threat/index.html

NJC
January 11th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Thanks !

Jmoorewar
January 11th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Something needs to be done with these guys. Nothing but evil.

Evil_McNasty
January 12th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Something needs to be done with these guys. Nothing but evil.

Ok I am on it.

Rumbler
January 12th, 2015, 10:23 AM
I can't help but think that if the corpses of the ones we do manage to kill were dipped in "pig" and dropped out of an airplane in the same places drone strikes were taking place that it would cause ISIL and the like to stop and rethink the killing of the evil non believers.

I specifically recall one of the talking heads commenting on TV that "they" (the nutjobs) had said the wanted to die so that they could become martyrs. If I understand correctly, that would be awful hard to accomplish while dripping "pig".

Just seems like common sense to me . . .

Dale Gribble
January 12th, 2015, 10:46 AM
I specifically recall one of the talking heads commenting on TV that "they" (the nutjobs) had said the wanted to die so that they could become martyrs. If I understand correctly, that would be awful hard to accomplish while dripping "pig".

Just seems like common sense to me . . .

Its worth a try. However some Imam will just issue a fatwa saying its ok if done to glorify Allah.

Keep in mind, you are dealing with nutjobs. I don't think you can out think a nutjob, because logic and thinking doesn't matter to them.

Bodo
January 12th, 2015, 10:47 AM
I think you'll get the opposite effect. Desecrating the bodies of their comrades wouldn't stop them, it would make them even madder. Hell look at what started the Indian Rebellion of 1857.

Dale Gribble
January 12th, 2015, 11:14 AM
I actually hope Law Enforcement folks (that we know on the forum) don't have to up the alertness level. Their are folks gunning for them every day, and I've heard that they have experienced some local attempted ambushes recently since the death of Deputy Smith.

Stay Frosty. And the guy in the white titan with all the guns is a good guy. Remember that!

Jafar
January 12th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Screw making them mad. If this is them not being mad then how the fuck can we attempt to pacify them? Give them the USMC Scout/Sniper treatment; kill with extreme precision and prejudice and cover their corpse with piss.

They won't be coming here, they're already here in the form of any Muslim in the homeland. There are no radical jihadists, only Muslims who are who are willing to follow the Koran as it was written.

Islam is not a religion, it is an order to execute any nonbeliever. Return the favor. Enter every American mosque with pork chop and flamethrower in hand and cry fucking havoc. Let them know the price they will have to pay to take our lands.

Let them know I see your jihad and raise you a Crusade, motherfucker.

Bodo
January 12th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Screw making them mad. If this is them not being mad then how the fuck can we attempt to pacify them?

I'm with ya, in this opinion, brother. It was specifically in response to this idea : "would cause ISIL and the like to stop and rethink the killing of the evil non believers." It wouldn't, but it may make us feel better.

Greg Kulbick
January 12th, 2015, 01:04 PM
They are cowards. They will continue to attack simple minded liberal havens in first world countries with little to no resistence, because they know they will encounter little to no resistence. They will become emboldened with the acts they commit against the weak, until the violence they bring upon others is met and repelled with better violence. You can't reason with people who aren't willing to reason. If all they know is terror, instill terror in them. If those they surround themselves with and hide among are unwilling to refuse them quarter or remain complicit in their acts, they should suffer in the retaliation and have their complaints fall on deaf ears. Don't want to be collateral damage, don't be where damage will come when its looking for these cowards.

Gatorvet
January 12th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Ok I am on it.
If they saw the performance you gave yesterday they would be shittin themselves!

Johnny
January 12th, 2015, 01:47 PM
BlackJack Persing stopped that bullshit in the Phillipines for over60 yrs.He excuted all but one,had him watch as they buried the victims in unmarked grave with pig carrasses in the grave with them.They did not have any trouble with the ragheaded extremist for years.

Jafar
January 12th, 2015, 02:02 PM
BlackJack Persing stopped that bullshit in the Phillipines for over60 yrs.He excuted all but one,had him watch as they buried the victims in unmarked grave with pig carrasses in the grave with them.They did not have any trouble with the ragheaded extremist for years.

We talked about that awhile ago. People said it never happened and it was a myth, but you know what? Don't care. In my mind it happened, because it needed to happen, and even if it's a lie it shouldn't be forgotten.

Dale Gribble
January 12th, 2015, 02:03 PM
We talked about that awhile ago. People said it never happened and it was a myth, but you know what? Don't care. In my mind it happened, because it needed to happen, and even if it's a lie it shouldn't be forgotten.

Pershing also reached out to the non-militant factions, treated them with respect, and help economic development in the Moro areas.

FLT
January 12th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Make no mistake it happened. The same people that are changing other facts of history are trying to change this one as well. By 2050 Paul Revere will have been a black woman. Jfar most of these guys have never been out of the United States their opinions are based on what they saw on the discovery channel . They have no idea what this animals are really like.

NJC
January 12th, 2015, 03:18 PM
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

As much as I would like to believe it happened, I can find nothing definitively supporting the fact that it did. He may have threatened it once.

"We haven't eliminated the possibility that Pershing at some point chose to deal with a group of "Mohammedan fanatics" in a manner similar to the one described above, but so far all we've turned up are several different accounts with nothing that documents Pershing's involvement.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp#uuZwYz8betSDTiUl.99"

Now I understand snopes is not the perfect source, nothing is, not even wikipedia. We have flogged this dead horse before and no one was able to link to or produce any hard evidence this event happened. I'm ambivilent either way, but if there is proof this occurred, I'd love to see it.

FLT if you can point us in that direction, I know Jafar and I would be grateful !

NJC

Bodo
January 12th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Careful, NJC. If you use Snopes, you'll be accused of using a Prog/Dem site and lambasted over it. Just a friendly warning ;)

FLT
January 12th, 2015, 03:36 PM
NJC my source has been dead for more than 25 years now. He was by all accounts a honest enlisted man. He was respected by his peers and admired by us younger guys. Of the few story's that he shared most could be easily confirmed. Unfortunately I only have his word on this matter. Perhaps with out further proof I should just keep it to my self.

Evil_McNasty
January 12th, 2015, 03:41 PM
If they saw the performance you gave yesterday they would be shittin themselves!

I don't know about that, but I do know those guys are d-bags.

Dale Gribble
January 12th, 2015, 03:42 PM
NJC my source has been dead for more than 25 years now. He was by all accounts a honest enlisted man. He was respected by his peers and admired by us younger guys. Of the few story's that he shared most could be easily confirmed. Unfortunately I only have his word on this matter. Perhaps with out further proof I should just keep it to my self.

Even if it is true, and I'm not doubting it is, a huge amount is written about that time period, and Pershing did a lot more than that act to fix the problem.

Unless you can kill everyone who is, was or ever will be a muslim, that solution alone isn't enough to stop the problem. Is it a good start? I doubt it.

You have to execute those who are making this happen (with extreme prejudice and extreme violence) while at the same time giving those who are not committed to Jihad a better path for the future. The united states can't do this anywhere but in the united states.

NJC
January 12th, 2015, 04:06 PM

FLT, sure a first hand account or an account by someone who was in the AO at the time has some validity. Let me ask you this though.. The book and HBO Series 'Band of Brothers" there is a situation where Lt. Spears is held up as a bad ass because an enlisted guy, Malarchy thought he saw Spears kill a bunch of German prisoners. Now Spears is respected and even feared by some because of this story, Malarchy never really saw it, he made an assumption based on his observations. I'm not doubting the validity of your friends statement, I guess I am a doubting thomas, If I could see the grave, read a published first hand account or see pictures of the event I would be more comfortable.

FLT
January 12th, 2015, 04:26 PM
FLT, sure a first hand account or an account by someone who was in the AO at the time has some validity. Let me ask you this though.. The book and HBO Series 'Band of Brothers" there is a situation where Lt. Spears is held up as a bad ass because an enlisted guy, Malarchy thought he saw Spears kill a bunch of German prisoners. Now Spears is respected and even feared by some because of this story, Malarchy never really saw it, he made an assumption based on his observations. I'm not doubting the validity of your friends statement, I guess I am a doubting thomas, If I could see the grave, read a published first hand account or see pictures of the event I would be more comfortable. NJC . No worries I'm a bit of a doubting thomas myself. The people that worry me are the true believers !

Johnny
January 12th, 2015, 05:04 PM
My grandfather served with Pershing in WW1,he claimed it was true.He was a very reputable man,but I did not see pictures.As he died 43 yrs ago I cannot ask him any more

NJC
January 12th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Johnny, cool ! That is the closest we have gotten here in a six degrees of Kevin Bacon sort of way...

Hmmmmm Bacon..

Cattle/Horses
January 12th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Since they are scared shitless of the thought of a woman killing them, I still think you younger guys should dress in Drag and go after them. All you but Tiny that is!

CCGF Drag Team.

substratum
January 12th, 2015, 06:47 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how the American left serve as apologists for Jihadists. The American Jewish community in particular. The Jihadists hate Orthodox Jews, so just imagine what they'd think of the majority of American Reformed Jews who are more or less Jewish by tradition only (not really by "faith"), sort of like belonging to a social club. Mind boggling.

Glenn Beck was talking about Rosie O'Donnell this morning, because she made some sort of apologist statement regarding these Jihadist Islamists, and his point was basically that, "You'll be among the first people they round up and kill". Heck, if they'll line up other Muslims next to a ditch and blow their brains out, or lop their heads off, and bury them with a bulldozer for not being the right flavor of Muslim, imagine what they'll do to Infidels who are militant lesbians or flaming gay men. Like I said, mind boggling.

Jafar
January 12th, 2015, 08:03 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how the American left serve as apologists for Jihadists. The American Jewish community in particular. The Jihadists hate Orthodox Jews, so just imagine what they'd think of the majority of American Reformed Jews who are more or less Jewish by tradition only (not really by "faith"), sort of like belonging to a social club. Mind boggling.

Are you familiar with the writings of Albert Pike?

12bhunting
January 12th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Since they are scared shitless of the thought of a woman killing them, I still think you younger guys should dress in Drag and go after them. All you but Tiny that is!

CCGF Drag Team.

Wanting young guys to dress like women:nono:

seadog
January 13th, 2015, 02:05 PM
I say kill them all and let Allah sort them out.

Cattle/Horses
January 13th, 2015, 02:17 PM

Kinda like this?

Dale Gribble
January 13th, 2015, 02:20 PM

Man, thats mean.

Wait you meant all the Muslims? Never mind.

seadog
January 13th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Kinda like this?

Exactly.

AB
January 13th, 2015, 07:24 PM
It may sound actually rather callous on my part, but there is a part of me that is calculating how the media will react now that their (albeit imaginary) bubble has been burst and they have realized you don't need to live by the sword to die by one.

Suddenly all those folks they have been mocking as "paranoid" probably don't seem quite so paranoid now. I realize that particular publication made a living poking rabid animals with sticks, but I'm hoping it will serve as a wake-up call for everyone.

seadog
January 13th, 2015, 07:29 PM
It may sound actually rather callous on my part, but there is a part of me that is calculating how the media will react now that their (albeit imaginary) bubble has been burst and they have realized you don't need to live by the sword to die by one.

Suddenly all those folks they have been mocking as "paranoid" probably don't seem quite so paranoid now. I realize that particular publication made a living poking rabid animals with sticks, but I'm hoping it will serve as a wake-up call for everyone.

Well said.

substratum
January 13th, 2015, 11:29 PM
Are you familiar with the writings of Albert Pike?
No, sir.

Is this the Confederate officer and Free Mason that you're referring to?

polebarn
January 14th, 2015, 08:18 AM
No, sir.

Is this the Confederate officer and Free Mason that you're referring to?

If I know Jafar:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

Jafar
January 14th, 2015, 08:22 AM
If I know Jafar:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

I never said I believed in it.

But the man somehow conveniently predicted the first two world wars - in the middle of the 1800's, to include the players and the scope of the struggle. For the final world war he stated that Muslims and Jews would be pitted against each other. I'm thinking he's not too far away from going 3 for 3.

thedishdoc
January 14th, 2015, 11:13 AM

Glenn Beck was talking about Rosie O'Donnell this morning, because she made some sort of apologist statement regarding these Jihadist Islamists, and his point was basically that, "You'll be among the first people they round up and kill". Heck, if they'll line up other Muslims next to a ditch and blow their brains out, or lop their heads off, and bury them with a bulldozer for not being the right flavor of Muslim, imagine what they'll do to Infidels who are militant lesbians or flaming gay men. Like I said, mind boggling.They do this to gays.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-throw-gay-man-off-building-stone-him-death-1478913