PDA

View Full Version : Dillon 650 on the way!!!

marcus6176
December 29th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Pulled the trigger last night and ordered my dillon 650XL press. I have a few things on eBay and just waiting for them to sell, before I can order a few more things for the dillon. This is just as pricy building a nice AR lol.

Rumbler
December 29th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Congratulations Marcus!!

You will have a little learning curve with the machine, one I will be more than happy to help with if you would like, but man-oh-man are you going to fall in love with it. :headbang:

marcus6176
December 29th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Congratulations Marcus!!

You will have a little learning curve with the machine, one I will be more than happy to help with if you would like, but man-oh-man are you going to fall in love with it. :headbang:
Trust me mike, I am going to hit you and Kevin up, when I get it. I ordered the press, the stand, case feeder, 4 extra primer tubes,adpater and arm bushing for 223, two powder dies, 223 powder funnel. With shipping 977.00. A lot better than I thought it was going to be.
Once the stuff I have one ebay sells, I am going to order ga custom swagger tool, 2 extra tool heads, the RF-100 primer filler, 223 trime die.
Im super excited!

mapper
December 29th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Yay!
You'll like it...blue suits you well..

seadog
December 29th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Low/high powder warning is a good option to have. I've got one on a 1050 super.

GrantA
January 9th, 2015, 11:15 AM
congrats, I'm jealous. I ran a batch of 9mm on my square deal last night and started dreaming of a case feeder...

CoachLongShot
January 10th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Pulled the trigger last night and ordered my dillon 650XL press. I have a few things on eBay and just waiting for them to sell, before I can order a few more things for the dillon. This is just as pricy building a nice AR lol.

Save yourself while you still can! It's all downhill from here. You'll end up with a blister on your hand from your first 1000 round reloading session. Next thing you know you're loading .45ACP buying stands for the dies so you don't have to re-setup when you switch between calibers. Then you'll figure out reasons why you need to reload 9mm, 40 soft and weak, .357, ..., the list goes on. Never mind that you don't actually have any of these calibers, that's just a minor detail. Gives you a reason to go BUY those calibers. Kinda like when the wife buys something on sale, "... but we don't need. It was on sale! But we don't need it. It was on sale!"

You're doomed. At least you have a support group here at CCGF. Good luck and God bless.

Coach.