PDA

View Full Version : I was doing some math . . . .

Rumbler
January 19th, 2013, 11:17 PM
. . and I just don't see how anyone can afford factory ammo. :o

Are you rich, or not shooting as much as you were? Send shivers up my spine to think of not shooting as much/often . . . . I don't think that I could deal with it. :-[

BearXD
January 20th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Today :) I was loading mags w 4 or 5 and working on mag changes w shoot and move. Cost was a definite motivating factor in that decision!

Even while down on count, it was a great day at the range!!!!! 8)

BlueBronco
January 20th, 2013, 02:29 PM
. . and I just don't see how anyone can afford factory ammo. :o

Are you rich, or not shooting as much as you were? Send shivers up my spine to think of not shooting as much/often . . . . I don't think that I could deal with it. :-[

It is part of the diabolical plot to turn rifles etc. into expensive door stops. That is one of the tricks bho & company have planned all along.

Rumbler
January 21st, 2013, 03:52 PM
Well Bear, I guess if there is one positive hidden in all this it is that it prompts folks to plan their training sessions better. Make them more efficient and effective.

I think that any way you look at it; that is a plus.

. . well, you know; unless you are in the ammo sales business. :P

BlueBronco
February 10th, 2013, 09:13 AM
I was doing some math . . . it is cheaper for me to shoot my .44 hog leg than it is Diane (my .223 poodle shooter).

north-fl-trader
February 10th, 2013, 01:58 PM
I was doing some math . . . it is cheaper for me to shoot my .44 hog leg than it is Diane (my .223 poodle shooter).

And that is with factory ammo! Its much cheaper to reload it, and you can find components too!