Airgator0470
December 17th, 2014, 03:31 PM
SIGNAL-0 PRODUCTIONS IS PROUD TO PRESENT PAT "MAC" McNAMARA

*Date: 16-17 November 2015
18-19 November 2015

* This will be 2 separate 2-day classes

Location- Signal-0 Productions Facility, Aucilla, FL

Cost- $500.00

Course: Tactical Application of Practical Shooting (TAPS)

Weapon & Gear Class Requirements:
- Carbine/Rifle of minimum 5.45 / 5.56 caliber
- Sling
- Minimum of 3 carbine/rifle magazines
- Serviceable duty grade handgun of at least 9mm Para caliber
- Minimum of 3 pistol magazines
- Serviceable holster
- Minimum 2 pistol magazine pouches
- Eye and ear protection
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Weapon cleaning & lubrication supplies
- Good attitude

Ammo Requirements:

- 500 rounds of handgun
- 500 rounds of carbine

Additional information will be added as time gets near.

For those who have pre-registered, a $250.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due to me no later than March 1st... the remaining $250.00 will be due 1 September 2015.

Once I receive your deposit, I will assign you a class date. My goal is to assign individuals into similar physical/skill levels to ensure maximum training success and class enjoyment. Keep an open mind... regardless of your class date, you will NOT be cheated on training.

As of now, there is limited space still available... contact Bob for details.

OK... YOU ASKED FOR IT... HERE IT IS... LET'S ROCK.

Tack Driver
December 17th, 2014, 04:28 PM
So, what do I need to do right now?

Airgator0470
December 17th, 2014, 04:35 PM
So, what do I need to do right now?

I WILL NOW START COLLECTING DEPOSITS... YOU WILL NEED TO SEND ME A PERSONAL CHECK OR US POSTAL MONEY ORDER SO YOU HAVE PROOF OF PAYMENT.

Robert Capps
PO Box 1514
Lady Lake, FL 32158

There is a March 1st dead line. The sooner I get the deposit funds the better. I will also post proof of payment to Mac once I do so.

For those on a budget, I will gladly take small monthly payments from you and keep a running track. If you want to send $50 a month, I'll establish a payment roster so the financial cost can be spread out over a long period of time.

GUYS... I'm not getting a single penny for doing this... IN RETURN, I simply ask that those who said they would follow through do so. I don't mind spending my time and money making this a great success. I have lots to do to prepare, target stands, targets, berm work, etc...

Frady
December 17th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Fuck, what is this, the medieval times?

A check.... I think I have some somewhere, maybe. And you want me to mail it.... Like with a stamp and shit?

I'll saddle up the wagon and ride into town as soon as possible.

Airgator0470
December 17th, 2014, 04:47 PM

A check.... I think I have some somewhere, maybe. And you want me to mail it.... Like with a stamp and shit?

That's why I pushed it out to March 1st...

Tack Driver
December 17th, 2014, 04:49 PM
That's why I pushed it out to March 1st...

Good it will give me time to order checks, order stamps, watch a YouTube tutorial on how to write a check, one on how to mail stuff, and then a week or whatever it takes to cover the distance.

Thanks pal.

Tack Driver
December 17th, 2014, 04:50 PM

Preach it brother.

surfer5
December 17th, 2014, 04:54 PM
I hope he goes medieval on both your asses. Buncha ingrates.

Y'all get me cash and I'll send one big check.

Airgator0470
December 17th, 2014, 04:59 PM
I hope he goes medieval on both your asses. Buncha ingrates.

Y'all get me cash and I'll send one big check.

You guys want to pool together that's a great idea.

Jafar
December 17th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Of course, I have checks and stamps. Will send it out right after Christmas.

Will there be a place to picket my steed?

Airgator0470
December 17th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Of course, I have checks and stamps. Will send it out right after Christmas.

Will there be a place to picket my steed?

Finally... a non-whiney ass response... thank you sir.

Evil_McNasty
December 17th, 2014, 06:06 PM
My checks have deer and ducks on them. End of message.

Frady
December 17th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Finally... a non-whiney ass response... thank you sir.

Don't get too excited, he'll probably try and pay you with Pesos because the petrodollar is worthless and the economy will have surely collapsed by the time this class happens.

Tack Driver
December 17th, 2014, 06:12 PM
My checks have deer and ducks on them. End of message.

Mine have bucks written on them.

Let it marinate.

YankeeFingergasm
December 17th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Great news Bob. Thanks for doing this for everyone.

CRD508
December 17th, 2014, 09:47 PM
GET YOU SUM!!!! I'll send out a USPS MO within the next week or two at the latest.

Jafar
December 17th, 2014, 10:41 PM
Don't get too excited, he'll probably try and pay you with Pesos because the petrodollar is worthless and the economy will have surely collapsed by the time this class happens.

And I'll still be a polished grunt on the loose and you'll be a guy who didn't make it to Paddy Mac and waiting for the polar caps to melt. Ya win some, ya lose some I guess.

Airgator0470
December 17th, 2014, 10:48 PM
GET YOU SUM!!!! I'll send out a USPS MO within the next week or two at the latest.

I can fit you in... I noticed you were not in on the first thread... but I can add you.... I also need you to PM me name/address/phone number ASAP please.

Airgator0470
December 17th, 2014, 10:52 PM
ONE LAST SPOT AVAILABLE BEFORE A WAITING LIST STARTS

IF YOU HAVE NOT PM'ed ME YOUR NAME/ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER, PLEASE DO SO IMMEDIATELY.

CRD508
December 17th, 2014, 11:01 PM
I can fit you in... I noticed you were not in on the first thread... but I can add you.... I also need you to PM me name/address/phone number ASAP please.

I do not know of this first thread you speak of...........but info has been pm'd!

CRD508
December 17th, 2014, 11:02 PM
Oh....and.....MERICA!!

Airgator0470
December 17th, 2014, 11:17 PM
CLASS ASSIGNMENTS... PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE AND SWAP... YOU WILL GET YOUR MONIES WORTH REGARDLESS OF THE CLASS.

CLASS 1
November 16th/17th

seedog OUT (Replaced with SB * )
CDR508 *
thedishdoc BACKED OUT (REPLACED G. Patides) *
danman *
josh *
harleybrent *
yankeefg *
dalegribble *
surfer5 *
waukeenahbob *

Class
2 November 18th/19th

Airgator *
PC *
GL *
jafar OUT (Replaced with Dan Whitlock)
NJC *
Frady *
TackDriver *
Evil_Mcnasty *
Simmoag/Brandy *
gatorvet *

As of right now, I'm capping it at 10 per class to make sure class size is small so we get the best Pat has to offer.

* = DEPOSIT PAID

Jafar
December 17th, 2014, 11:48 PM
I don't know if I can contain my excitement for a whole year.

Danman
December 17th, 2014, 11:49 PM
Do we get to pick places in the soup kitchen?

Jafar
December 17th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Do we get to pick places in the soup kitchen?

There's a spot left in between the pee corner and the slop basket.

NJC
December 18th, 2014, 12:09 AM
Excited. Payment will go out first pay day after Christmas.

Thanks again AG.

HarleyBrent
December 18th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Bob thank you for doing this. Im looking forward to it.

Checks in the mail

seadog
December 18th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Thank you AG for making this happen.

simmoag
December 18th, 2014, 07:43 PM
Thanks for hosting this. We appreciate your efforts.

Airgator0470
December 18th, 2014, 10:27 PM
I appreciate the thanks guys...

YankeeFingergasm
December 18th, 2014, 11:32 PM
I appreciate the thanks guys...

Well you're welcome for the appreciation you feel.

Airgator0470
December 19th, 2014, 12:23 AM
I've started a stretch routine... if I don't tear something, I'd like to be able to do the FREAK SHOW PRONE by class time... shown at 1:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_0i3JSNwc0

Tack Driver
December 19th, 2014, 12:55 AM
I've started a stretch routine... if I don't tear something, I'd like to be able to do the FREAK SHOW PRONE by class time... shown at 1:02

GET SOME!

CRD508
December 19th, 2014, 10:04 AM
GET SOME!

Oh, I will.

CRD508
December 19th, 2014, 10:04 AM

Oh, I will not! What the fuck!

simmoag
December 19th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I mailed my deposit check today.

Airgator0470
December 19th, 2014, 06:09 PM
I mailed my deposit check today.

Thanks... what I will do is go to the CLASS LIST and put * by the names as the deposits come in... that way, total transparency throughout the entire process.

REMEMBER GUYS... If you want to send me small payments to be applied toward your remaining balance as a means to budget and ease the financial burden, I don't mind serving as your bookie...

YankeeFingergasm
December 20th, 2014, 02:19 AM

Here, just in case anyone tweaks their back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoAj6frTsSs

Airgator0470
December 22nd, 2014, 11:00 PM
About a week in... pants are feeling different for the better... I'm getting closer and closer to being able to do the Freak Show Prone...lol. Worked on some one handed support hand shooting earlier today... slow steady progress is all I'm after.

Jafar
December 22nd, 2014, 11:23 PM
That's weird, because the more I think about Paddy MacDaddy, the tighter my pants get.

NJC
December 23rd, 2014, 12:00 AM
freak show prone makes me cry a little.

Jafar, when did you start wearing pants ??

Jafar
December 23rd, 2014, 12:03 AM
freak show prone makes me cry a little.

Jafar, when did you start wearing pants ??

Well it's a kilt with cargo pockets, but you catch my drift.

Jafar
December 23rd, 2014, 12:06 AM
I mean, I am a burly Scotsman.

Evil_McNasty
December 23rd, 2014, 10:07 AM
Damn Bob, don't get too fired up and learn it all ahead of time. Then the class will be boring.................nah, there's no way this class will be boring. Looking fwd to it.

Airgator0470
December 23rd, 2014, 12:13 PM
Damn Bob, don't get too fired up and learn it all ahead of time. Then the class will be boring.................nah, there's no way this class will be boring. Looking fwd to it.

Oh I'm on it... I don't mind looking like a bumbling fool to you guys... but I damn sure don't want Pat to think "what a fucking Goober".... I've got about 6 or 7 of those drills noted and I've started running them... oh yea.... I think I fired 200 rounds pistol (1-hand support-hand) yesterday from 50 yards and about 150 rifle standing/crouch at 125... a work in progress... plenty of time to get it right.

CRD508
December 23rd, 2014, 12:59 PM
If you're afraid you're going to look like a goober then God help me. It's funny, I was telling a friend of mine that I needed to start training so that I could train...........he laughed. I just looked at him and said...........

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/36/3693b256459380487160651bb6c2645b35caa5d4f917514ce9 a1599dc1b031fe.jpg

Jafar
December 31st, 2014, 03:15 PM
I'm kinda scared to get one of the class t-shirts. If Paddy MacDaddy is like "I hate them, take them off now and burn them," I would totally do it without hesitating. And I'm not trying to free-ball under a plate carrier all day long. Just saying.

Airgator0470
December 31st, 2014, 03:22 PM
I'm kinda scared to get one of the class t-shirts. If Paddy MacDaddy is like "I hate them, take them off now and burn them," I would totally do it without hesitating. And I'm not trying to free-ball under a plate carrier all day long. Just saying.

I think he will like them... besides... as Gunny Highway always said... improvise, adapt, and overcome... in other words, bring an extra T-shirt. Now... what size, color, and how many?

surfer5
December 31st, 2014, 03:25 PM

I'll bring you a badass Tactical SharePoint tshirt as a backup. Nobody will fuck with you then.

Jafar
December 31st, 2014, 03:32 PM
I think he will like them... besides... as Gunny Highway always said... improvise, adapt, and overcome... in other words, bring an extra T-shirt. Now... what size, color, and how many?

Maybe we could get Stitch Jones, aka the Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla to head down to the Globe and Anchor Bar and ask Little Mary Jackson what color PT shirt she's laying out for Pat that day.

Shit….Off I go to the order thread.

Dale Gribble
December 31st, 2014, 05:38 PM
Dude. You do not wear the tee shirt the band you are going to see. Seems the same rule applies.

Tack Driver
December 31st, 2014, 05:55 PM
Dude. You do not wear the tee shirt the band you are going to see. Seems the same rule applies.

I'm not wearing it to the event. I'm with you. I don't want to be that guy.

surfer5
December 31st, 2014, 05:57 PM

I'm not wearing it to the event. I'm with you. I don't want to be that guy.

What if everyone else is wearing them and you are the only ones that aren't? Then you're still "that guy", just different.

Tack Driver
December 31st, 2014, 05:58 PM
What if everyone else is wearing them and you are the only ones that aren't? Then you're still "that guy", just different.

Then you would all be "those guys".

Jafar
December 31st, 2014, 06:37 PM
I'm gonna wear a tuxedo t-shirt with the event tee underneath so I have all my bases covered.

Dale Gribble
December 31st, 2014, 06:39 PM
I'm gonna wear a tuxedo t-shirt

DAMN, you mind reader.

0utlaw
December 31st, 2014, 08:44 PM
Maybe we could get Stitch Jones, aka the Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla to head down to the Globe and Anchor Bar and ask Little Mary Jackson what color PT shirt she's laying out for Pat that day.

Shit….Off I go to the order thread.

Rep'd for knowing the sub-plots to one of the coolest movies of all time

0utlaw
December 31st, 2014, 09:14 PM
And if you loved the movie the truth was even better:

We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on?
Gen. John W. Vessey Jr., USA, Chairman of the the Joint Chiefs of Staff
during the assault on Grenada, 1983

Jafar
January 1st, 2015, 12:15 AM
Rep'd for knowing the sub-plots to one of the coolest movies of all time

I watch it at least once a month and regularly dream of getting into a fist fight with Major Malcolm Powers.

NJC
January 1st, 2015, 12:22 AM
I said " Don't give the prick the satisfaction" Sir !

Tack Driver
January 1st, 2015, 11:27 PM
What movie is this?

AB
January 1st, 2015, 11:42 PM
Heartbreak Ridge

Jafar
January 1st, 2015, 11:44 PM
What movie is this?

Go haze yourself.

BlueBronco
January 2nd, 2015, 01:28 AM
Go haze yourself.

I figured you would have said "Go Pump the Neighbor's Cat."

Frady
January 4th, 2015, 09:45 PM
https://igcdn-videos-g-11-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10910667_995212577172931_347595063_n.mp4

Airgator0470
January 12th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Deposit List Updated... don't be shy... deadline is still a ways away... let me know if you want/need to pay the deposit in small chunks between now and March 1st.

Frady
January 14th, 2015, 06:23 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/10/10279d0ddd460fff8f9259887e66f29585171394ac133d12f7 bf885ba30891f6.jpg

No bullshit, I moved into my house in July. I had to dig through boxes in the garage to find stamps and envelopes. It actually caused a fight with the wife when she found out what I needed the stamps for... Not because I signed up for a class, or bought a t-shirt, but because she had to go to the post office to mail something last week that was, in her opinion, more important (insurance).

I'm sure it didn't help I asked her why the hell she didn't buy more stamps while she was there and I wouldn't have had to waste my time looking for them. :-D

0utlaw
January 14th, 2015, 08:28 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/10/10279d0ddd460fff8f9259887e66f29585171394ac133d12f7 bf885ba30891f6.jpg

No bullshit, I moved into my house in July. I had to dig through boxes in the garage to find stamps and envelopes. It actually caused a fight with the wife when she found out what I needed the stamps for... Not because I signed up for a class, or bought a t-shirt, but because she had to go to the post office to mail something last week that was, in her opinion, more important (insurance).

I'm sure it didn't help I asked her why the hell she didn't buy more stamps while she was there and I wouldn't have had to waste my time looking for them. :-D

Dumbass :yup:

Danman
January 14th, 2015, 08:57 PM
You know, there's a thing called bill pay. You can add an individual as a payee and let your bank mail the check.

Frady
January 14th, 2015, 10:46 PM
You know, there's a thing called bill pay. You can add an individual as a payee and let your bank mail the check.

I've not been able to find that service with Bank of America...

Danman
January 15th, 2015, 09:44 AM
I've not been able to find that service with Bank of America...

https://www.bankofamerica.com/onlinebanking/online-bill-pay.go

If you have online access, you will have Bill Pay. Come to think of it, BOA really set the standard which others followed suit.

Dale Gribble
January 15th, 2015, 10:03 AM
I can't believe anyone is still with the Anti-Gun Bank of al qaeda.

Frady
January 15th, 2015, 10:26 AM
https://www.bankofamerica.com/onlinebanking/online-bill-pay.go

If you have online access, you will have Bill Pay. Come to think of it, BOA really set the standard which others followed suit.

I thought this was only for electronic transfers. You can have them cut a physical check and mail it to a luddite?

And Dale: it's Damn sure not because I want to be. It's financially prudent for the time to stay with them, but I have no love for BOA.

Dale Gribble
January 15th, 2015, 12:19 PM
I thought this was only for electronic transfers. You can have them cut a physical check and mail it to a luddite?

Most bill pays are not electronic transfers. More often than not they are mailing a check.

And Dale: it's Damn sure not because I want to be. It's financially prudent for the time to stay with them, but I have no love for BOA.

It was prudent to be a Tory. Just saying.

;)

Danman
January 15th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Bill Pay - if they are in their database, they can do a ACH (automated clearing house) - essentially an electronic check.

If they aren't, goes to physical like Dale said.

Okay, back on topic! Counting down the months!

surfer5
January 15th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Okay, back on topic! Counting down the months!

Speaking of, check out the front page of Signal-0's website:

http://signal-0.com

Tack Driver
January 15th, 2015, 04:17 PM

Hell yeah.

Jafar
January 15th, 2015, 04:20 PM

Hell yeah.

Until Pat sees it and thinks; "boy, those queers are surely excited."

Tack Driver
January 15th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Until Pat sees it and thinks; "boy, those queers are surely excited."

Whatever.

You wouldn't show up with anything less than your A-game if you knew your students were pumped and ready to learn. Ever. Never ever, ever.

Jafar
January 15th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Whatever.

You wouldn't show up with anything less than your A-game if you knew your students were pumped and ready to learn. Ever. Never ever, ever.

I'm sorry Miss Jackson.

Dale Gribble
January 15th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Anyone running 7.62x39 at the class, this might be the best deal on ammo for you..

900 rounds, brass cased (beardan primed) corrosive, lead bullet, $265.99 free shipping.

http://www.slickguns.com/product/900-rds-762x39-mm-123-gr-fmj-ammo-26599

Jafar
January 15th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Anyone running 7.62x39 at the class, this might be the best deal on ammo for you..

900 rounds, brass cased (beardan primed) corrosive, lead bullet, $265.99 free shipping.

http://www.slickguns.com/product/900-rds-762x39-mm-123-gr-fmj-ammo-26599

900 rounds? Is that called a Drunk Soviet's Dozen?

Dale Gribble
January 15th, 2015, 04:51 PM
900 rounds? Is that called a Drunk Soviet's Dozen?

Well its Yugo, but yeah. The crates are something like 1260 rounds, unless it is on clips then it is 1120 rounds a case.

Dale Gribble
January 15th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Well its Yugo, but yeah. The crates are something like 1260 rounds, unless it is on clips then it is 1120 rounds a case.

BTW, if you want it in the actual create, dark horse, https://samcoglobal.com/Ammo-762x39.html .

Jafar
January 15th, 2015, 05:02 PM

*magazine

Jafar
January 15th, 2015, 05:03 PM
BTW, if you want it in the actual create, dark horse, https://samcoglobal.com/Ammo-762x39.html .

That's really not a bad price.

Dale Gribble
January 15th, 2015, 05:03 PM
*magazine

Nope. Clips is the right term, as its 10 round SKS/AK stripper clips.

Jafar
January 15th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Nope. Clips is the right term, as its 10 round SKS/AK stripper clips.

You were holding your mitt low, huh? That one sailed right over.

Dale Gribble
January 15th, 2015, 05:11 PM
You were holding your mitt low, huh? That one sailed right over.

And it still is.

Or.

WTF,O?

0utlaw
January 15th, 2015, 08:42 PM
He was waiting for Tack to say "not magazines, clips"

Airgator0470
January 17th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Deposit list updated.

Airgator0470
January 21st, 2015, 05:25 PM
List updated.

NJC
January 21st, 2015, 07:44 PM
Exactly 10 spots paid , with a march deadline. This is looking much better than it was a week ago.

Way to get motivated guys:cool:

Ammo prices coming down too... Time to Gas it up and burn it down !

seadog
January 21st, 2015, 08:09 PM
Just paid off a $16,992 hospital bill in cash . Kinda trying to push through the bills and such.
No health insurance.
I've got till the first of March,right?

polebarn
January 21st, 2015, 08:17 PM
Deleted my post;thought you were talking about health care.

seadog
January 21st, 2015, 08:21 PM
I had to sell my gwagon to pay for it. I loved that truck.
Life just comes around and bites you in the ass ever so often.

FLT
January 21st, 2015, 09:05 PM
Yes it does. I've been in the hospital for heart problems twice in less than five months. Frankly I'm not sure I'm worth what they charged to fix me. Thank goodness I've got insurance or else I'd be in real trouble. I know this will shock many of you as y'all think I'm heartless.

NJC
January 21st, 2015, 09:22 PM
I had a Pulmonary Embolism back about 7 or 8 years ago.. nearly freaking took me out. You have to listen to your body and act when it says you need to. Sorry to hear about the heart trouble FLT and yes I was in the group that considered you to be without one :-)

Airgator0470
January 21st, 2015, 09:38 PM
Just paid off a $16,992 hospital bill in cash . Kinda trying to push through the bills and such.
No health insurance.
I've got till the first of March,right?

Yes... I'd like to get the deposits by March 1st so I can get a GOOD FAITH payment made to solidly lock Mac down to our class dates.

I've said it multiple times... if anyone wants to send me small increments to off set the budget impact of a $250 hit all at once, I'm more than happy to be your personal finance manager... what ever it takes to reach our goal.

seadog
January 21st, 2015, 09:39 PM
Yes it does. I've been in the hospital for heart problems twice in less than five months. Frankly I'm not sure I'm worth what they charged to fix me. Thank goodness I've got insurance or else I'd be in real trouble. I know this will shock many of you as y'all think I'm heartless.

It was superhigh blood pressure, 230/127.

Resting.

NJC
January 21st, 2015, 09:45 PM
holy shit...you doing better now ?

FLT
January 21st, 2015, 09:48 PM
That's scary shit. I think that's the highest I've ever heard of.

seadog
January 21st, 2015, 09:53 PM
Yes... I'd like to get the deposits by March 1st so I can get a GOOD FAITH payment made to solidly lock Mac down to our class dates.

I've said it multiple times... if anyone wants to send me small increments to off set the budget impact of a $250 hit all at once, I'm more than happy to be your personal finance manager... what ever it takes to reach our goal.

I appreciate it greatly but I think I'll have my ducks in a row by then.

seadog
January 21st, 2015, 10:08 PM
I'm good. They have me on nuclear blood pressure meds.

seadog
January 21st, 2015, 10:22 PM
When i was younger, I loved to run and did a 4:41 mile 31 years ago.

Basically I have an enlarged heart and I guess it just keeps following me around.

Tack Driver
January 21st, 2015, 11:24 PM
I hate to hear it was necessary, but I'm glad to hear they got you tuned up seadog.

Basically I have an enlarged heart and I guess it just keeps following me around.

I hear that the heart and the ears grow at the same rate. Strange.

:chinscratch:

*snicker*

Evil_McNasty
January 22nd, 2015, 09:28 AM
When i was younger, I loved to run and did a 4:41 mile 31 years ago.

That's seriously bad ass.

That just means you care more! Hugs and kisses. Maybe catch a Rom-Com or two.

Bodo
January 22nd, 2015, 04:28 PM
It was superhigh blood pressure, 230/127.

Resting.

I always knew you were a calm guy.

Dale Gribble
January 23rd, 2015, 03:53 PM
Ak guys. Here is another ammo that would work for this class. About $.27 per round.

http://www.jgsales.com/7.62x39-red-army-standard-copper-jacket-123gr-fmj-ammo,-1080rd-case.-p-70144.html

Tack Driver
January 23rd, 2015, 04:31 PM
https://forum.capitalcitygunforum.com/dbtech/thanks/images/likes.png 0utlaw (https://forum.capitalcitygunforum.com/member.php?u=45) liked this post

:goodjob:

NJC
January 24th, 2015, 08:25 PM
Man !!! Is it November yet ???!!!

Airgator0470
January 24th, 2015, 09:37 PM
Man !!! Is it November yet ???!!!

The damn rain just won't let up... I've got money set aside and a local guy on stand by... but the damn weather won't dry up enough so I can get some improvements done...

12bhunting
January 24th, 2015, 09:44 PM
The damn rain just won't let up... I've got money set aside and a local guy on stand by... but the damn weather won't dry up enough so I can get some improvements done...

Same problem here. To damn wet for grading and ditches. But you can bet your ass when its 100 degrees outside it will be dry enough to play in the dirt....

0utlaw
January 24th, 2015, 10:00 PM
....and dust

Airgator0470
January 26th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Deposit list updated.

Airgator0470
February 1st, 2015, 10:52 AM
Just to keep things current...

Deposits are looking good and we still have a month left for those who have not yet paid... no problems thus far.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm back to where I was April/May of last year... knee is doing great and I'm keeping up a regular running/weight lifting schedule... pants/uniform fits great and my eating habits are under control...lol.

Around the middle of March I'll get the shirts ordered and start looking to scheduling a get together so we can run some of the Mac drills for familiarization. Still no work on the berm, damn rain, but I've got funds set aside and I'll be ready to strike as soon as things dry out some.

It's February, next thing you know it will be SHOW TIME... stay focused, stay motivated.

Gatorvet
February 1st, 2015, 07:12 PM
:coolguy:

waukeenahbob
February 4th, 2015, 12:13 PM
I tried out the low speed high drag version of "light the fuse / pistol" last week... 15, 25, and 50 yds

Lots of fun but it kicked by but. Did 4 reps between 35 and 45 seconds...

Gonna add grid and xfire to the routine next :)

Somehow running and sweating is a whole lot more fun when you are shooting at the same time :)

NJC
February 4th, 2015, 12:56 PM
​GET SOME !

Evil_McNasty
February 4th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Somehow running and sweating is a whole lot more fun when you are shooting at the same time :)

Very true!

Tack Driver
February 4th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Gas it up......................

Airgator0470
February 4th, 2015, 06:18 PM
I'll tell you how much I'm in to it... Sunday night I completely ripped my toenail off (toe next to the big toe) while playing grab-ass with the dogs outside. Monday I took my running clothes to work to do my run afterwards not knowing how my toe would take it... I FORGOT MY FUCKING TENNIS SHOES... so to punish myself for such slack-ass behavior, I ran in my work boots... that fucking hurt... but a lesson learned... 1) don't play grab ass barefoot and 2) don't forget your tennis shoes.

NO PAIN... NO GAIN.

Evil_McNasty
February 4th, 2015, 06:40 PM
You sir, are a beast

Airgator0470
February 8th, 2015, 05:20 AM
DEPOSITS ARE DUE IN THREE WEEKS...

NJC
February 8th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Where is jerry lewis when you need him??!

0utlaw
February 8th, 2015, 08:06 PM
http://fikklefame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/jerry-lewis-nutty.jpg

Dale Gribble
February 8th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Helloooo Lady.

Airgator0470
February 9th, 2015, 12:29 PM
OK... so who else is going to cancel on me? I DON'T HAVE THE TIME NOR THE PATIENCE FOR CANCELLATIONS... I WAS VERY CLEAR FROM THE BEGINNING!

ANYONE ELSE WANT OUT? I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Airgator0470
February 9th, 2015, 12:34 PM
AS far as I'm concerned... those who cancel STILL OWE the CLASS AS A WHOLE the $250 deposit.

Parsons project
February 9th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Bob, I agree with you on this. The very first post made it clear that signing up put you in the hock for a $250 non-refundable deposit. Shit happens with schedules, and in this case, the cost of that is $250.

By the way, if you take cash or debit card to the Post Office, they will hook you up with the Money Order, a stamp, an envelope and an ink pen to complete the process. They will probably even help you make it all work.

Tack Driver
February 9th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Wow.

And Bob, here I though you had labored the point of the deposit and the "in" being stone and unbending to the point that it was obnoxious and trite. I've got too much faith in my fellow man sometimes.

You gonna' name names?

Airgator0470
February 9th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Wow.

And Bob, here I though you had labored the point of the deposit and the "in" being stone and unbending to the point that it was obnoxious and trite. I've got too much faith in my fellow man sometimes.

You gonna' name names?

The ORIGINAL LIST is posted with deposit status. There is no benefit or motive to specifically name a name as the standing class list speaks for itself.

THIS IS NOT PERSONAL and I don't mean to make it sound personal... but I have better things to do with my time than switching people out and filling cancellations.

THE ONLY WAY I'M COOL WITH A CANCELLATION IS IF THE DEPOSIT GETS PAID... PERIOD.

Dale Gribble
February 9th, 2015, 02:01 PM
Disappointing.

YankeeFingergasm
February 9th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Bob half of mine is going out tomorrow and the other half once I get back from Colorado. It'll be to you before the 1st though.

Evil_McNasty
February 9th, 2015, 02:56 PM
The very first post made it clear that signing up put you in the hock for a $250 non-refundable deposit.

Well to be fair, the original "stand by" list was not in the same category. At least I thought it was that way. It's not my problem, because I plan on paying and attending. But I originally thought the stand by list was for people to have first right of refusal if somebody on the main list drops out. Semantics, I s'pose.

But if somebody dropped out that was originally on the stand by list, maybe it was not clear to them.

I may be out of the country that week, but I am still going to send in my $.

Airgator0470
February 9th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Well to be fair, the original "stand by" list was not in the same category. At least I thought it was that way. It's not my problem, because I plan on paying and attending. But I originally thought the stand by list was for people to have first right of refusal if somebody on the main list drops out. Semantics, I s'pose.

But if somebody dropped out that was originally on the stand by list, maybe it was not clear to them.

I may be out of the country that week, but I am still going to send in my $.

What's unclear about this?

"NOW HERE IS THE DEAL... I don't want to waste my time nor do I want to waste the time of the people who cover Pat's training business. I do not want to tarnish my name... so BEFORE you hit those keys on your keyboard, MADE DAMN SURE you will follow through with a commitment to attend."

or this?

For those who have pre-registered, a $250.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due to me no later than March 1st... the remaining $250.00 will be due 1 September 2015.

Evil_McNasty
February 9th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Jeez Bob, testosterone much? Training is jacking you up! I was standby #1 if I remember correctly. I thought it was like I mentioned before, a first right of refusal. But again, it doesn't matter to me. I'm gonna gas it up.

Anyway, when can we do a pre-training type day? I have my dues in cash and could just bring it if we have a day before March. If not, I will fire you a check.

Evil_McNasty
February 9th, 2015, 03:56 PM
It looks like the drop out was in the 1st solidified list anyway. So my standby point is moot.

Bodo
February 9th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Jeez Bob, testosterone much? Training is jacking you up!

Bob is digital. 1 or 0, ON or OFF. It what we like about him.

Evil_McNasty
February 9th, 2015, 03:59 PM

Binary Bob

Tack Driver
February 9th, 2015, 04:16 PM

Binary Bob

Genius. Somebody go make a nomination.

Dale Gribble
February 9th, 2015, 04:18 PM
I think Bob needs a snickers.

Or a doughnut.

;)

NJC
February 9th, 2015, 04:27 PM
In all it's glory.....

CLASS 1
November 16th/17th

seedog
CDR508
thedishdoc BACKED OUT
danman *
josh
harleybrent *
yankeefg
dalegribble *
surfer5
waukeenahbob *

Class
2 November 18th/19th

Airgator *
PC
GL
jafar
NJC *
Frady *
TackDriver *
Evil_Mcnasty
Simmoag/Brandy *
gatorvet *

Whats up Doc ?

Airgator0470
February 9th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Call me what you want... think of me what you want... joke all you want.

I'm a man of principle... my word is my bond. There are only 2 things that will prevent this class...

1) The earth no longer exists or 2) Mac bails on us. I've made arrangements to make sure this class is a go even if I'm dead and six fucking feet under. All of your monies are SAFE and in a separate bank account with clear records of who paid what when. I even took the week off from work during an IN SERVICE training week where there are usually NO VACTIONS AUTHORIZED... NO EXCEPTIONS.

There is/was no misunderstanding from the time the two class rosters/dates were posted... that's why I'm being hard and steadfast... something this country could use a little more of.

One of my character flaws, I have many, is I see things in black and white with very little grey... if you had ever been out to the farm you would know more about me and my personality.

Type A? Jacked Up? On Edge?... you damn right. I made it clear from the start that I take this Mac class extremely serious... so long as the individual pays the deposit he agreed to, I'm fine with him not actually attending. I'm not hear to sell a Mac class... I'm here to manage YOU GUYS/GALS getting a Mac class... there is a difference.

It's not about money either... I've provided plenty of free training, free ammo, free items in class, and free use of guns and gear. It's about COUNTING ON SOMEONE to do as they say and say as they do when the situation is clear and distinct.

seadog
February 9th, 2015, 05:00 PM
I will make the deadline come hell or high water.

CRD508
February 9th, 2015, 05:43 PM
I'll get a check in the mail this week Bob. Have no doubt about my commitment.

Bodo
February 9th, 2015, 06:16 PM
One of my character flaws, I have many, is I see things in black and white with very little grey...

Hence the Binary Bob moniker.

seadog
February 9th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Bob, you're not the only one who sees things in black and white.

Dale Gribble
February 9th, 2015, 07:21 PM

Don't mistake my humorous posts for anything but humor. I 100% agree.

Airgator0470
February 9th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Don't mistake my humorous posts for anything but humor. I 100% agree.

No worries... I know I am "difficult" at times... I'll never deny that... it's just I am passionate about certain things, certain principles, etc. I mean no ill will to ANYONE. It's NOT the end of the world someone cancelled... I get it.

crawdaddy34
February 9th, 2015, 08:03 PM

I'm a man of principle... my word is my bond. There are only 2 things that will prevent this class...

1) The earth no longer exists or 2) Mac bails on us. I've made arrangements to make sure this class is a go even if I'm dead and six fucking feet under. All of your monies are SAFE and in a separate bank account with clear records of who paid what when. I even took the week off from work during an IN SERVICE training week where there are usually NO VACTIONS AUTHORIZED... NO EXCEPTIONS.

There is/was no misunderstanding from the time the two class rosters/dates were posted... that's why I'm being hard and steadfast... something this country could use a little more of.

One of my character flaws, I have many, is I see things in black and white with very little grey... if you had ever been out to the farm you would know more about me and my personality.

Type A? Jacked Up? On Edge?... you damn right. I made it clear from the start that I take this Mac class extremely serious... so long as the individual pays the deposit he agreed to, I'm fine with him not actually attending. I'm not hear to sell a Mac class... I'm here to manage YOU GUYS/GALS getting a Mac class... there is a difference.

It's not about money either... I've provided plenty of free training, free ammo, free items in class, and free use of guns and gear. It's about COUNTING ON SOMEONE to do as they say and say as they do when the situation is clear and distinct.

Bob,

I don't know you. Never met you, don't know if I ever will. And I don't know idea if we would see eye to eye if we ever did meet.

I also have no investment in any of this. I'm not attending, never said I was and don't owe anything on anything.

I guess my point here is, I've got no dog in this fight....

But damn brother.

If you had posted 7 separate posts for the above, I would rep all seven of them.

There isn't a single thing in that post that I disagree with one bit. Well said sir.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/jShr8wkP38XTO/giphy.gif

seadog
February 9th, 2015, 08:05 PM
No worries... I know I am "difficult" at times... I'll never deny that... it's just I am passionate about certain things, certain principles, etc. I mean no ill will to ANYONE. It's NOT the end of the world someone cancelled... I get it.

Fuck, I'd be upset too if I were in your shoes. You have put this opportunity at our feet and I am grateful.

Gatorvet
February 9th, 2015, 10:45 PM
I figured someone would back out...who is gonna step up and fill the spot?

Nevermind I see it.:o

NJC
February 10th, 2015, 12:04 AM
If I could like that twice I would !

CRD508
February 10th, 2015, 12:20 PM
I'm dropping my check in the mail today.....who do we make it out to? Robert Capps? Sent Bob a PM but I'd like to go ahead and get this thing out.

Airgator0470
February 10th, 2015, 01:24 PM
I'm dropping my check in the mail today.....who do we make it out to? Robert Capps? Sent Bob a PM but I'd like to go ahead and get this thing out.

IM answered... thanks.

CRD508
February 10th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Check is in the mail!

Airgator0470
February 11th, 2015, 08:49 AM
LAST CALL FOR PAT MAC AND/OR SIGNAL-0 T SHIRTS... ORDER WILL GO IN FIRST WEEK OF MARCH.

Evil_McNasty
February 16th, 2015, 08:44 PM
Based on yesterday, I'd say this class is going to be fun.

Airgator0470
February 16th, 2015, 11:29 PM
Based on yesterday, I'd say this class is going to be fun.

Running those few drills makes you realize where to cut time... glad you guys came out. AB showed up after you left... he worked with me on a couple pistol drills... all of what I've heard about AB's pistol skills were spot on... damn fast... damn accurate.

NJC
February 17th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Sorry I missed it, AG you and I are on opposite rotations now.. I switched out recently ;-(

Yes, AG can shoot, much better than even he will admit to. Next time you see him ask him about his experience with the 25yrd pistol target..he is nothing if not literal ;-)

He helped me diagnose and identify an issue I was having last year and my shooting is much improved as a result. He is like a ginger Travis Haley .

AB
February 17th, 2015, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the props, guys!

SB
February 17th, 2015, 11:34 PM

It's no cake but....4703

Frady
February 18th, 2015, 06:19 PM

Airgator0470
February 19th, 2015, 12:58 PM
TEN DAY DEPOSIT DUE COUNT DOWN... T-shirt orders will most likely go in the first week of March.

NJC
February 19th, 2015, 09:32 PM

aparently you are not as good as I stated.. I did not shoot as well as I would have liked yesterday. However in the cold and dark with gloves on I consistently get perfect scores every time.

:-)

AB
February 20th, 2015, 09:35 AM
We all have our off days! It has been cold this week to be outside all day.

Evil_McNasty
February 20th, 2015, 10:04 AM
aparently you are not as good as I stated.. I did not shoot as well as I would have liked yesterday. However in the cold and dark with gloves on I consistently get perfect scores every time.

:-)

Yeah, I will tell you what you told me. "We all have poor days at the range." It's true. And it's still better than going to work!

Rumbler
February 20th, 2015, 11:09 AM
The following "you" is generic.

Everyone has bad days at the range. Those are the days you most need to practice and train.

Because if you believe you are going to be called on to use those arms/tactics is going to be a good day at the range, you are fucking nuts. You are bullshitting yourself.

NJC
February 20th, 2015, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I will tell you what you told me. "We all have poor days at the range." It's true. And it's still better than going to work!

Evil,
You are right... I am told I am my own worst critic when it comes to shooting. Of course my shooting partner all week was a local SRT guy who had recently applied his learned skills prectically with terminal effects. He is a smart young guy and an Excellent combat shooter.

One thing though.. I was at work and getting paid ! Best job ever !

Airgator0470
February 22nd, 2015, 09:37 PM
Deposits are due this Saturday... if anyone is not going to make it... I'd appreciate a heads up.. yes, I'll be mad :mad::mad::mad: , but I'll get over it :grumble::grumble::grumble: ... maybe :chinscratch::chinscratch::chinscratch:

NJC
February 22nd, 2015, 09:43 PM
CLASS 1
November 16th/17th

seedog
CDR508 *
danman *
josh
harleybrent *
yankeefg
dalegribble *
surfer5 *
waukeenahbob *

Class
2 November 18th/19th

Airgator *
PC
GL
jafar
NJC *
Frady *
TackDriver *
Evil_Mcnasty *
Simmoag/Brandy *
gatorvet *

Just in case anyone is unsure.

Airgator0470
February 22nd, 2015, 10:07 PM
CLASS 1
November 16th/17th

seedog
CDR508 *
danman *
josh
harleybrent *
yankeefg
dalegribble *
surfer5 *
waukeenahbob *

Class
2 November 18th/19th

Airgator *
PC
GL
jafar
NJC *
Frady *
TackDriver *
Evil_Mcnasty *
Simmoag/Brandy *
gatorvet *

Just in case anyone is unsure.

Damn.... my eyes....

NJC
February 22nd, 2015, 11:12 PM
If I could have made it bigger I would.

AG, Can we lable the non payers "Welching Bitches" next sunday and sign them up for a free needlepoint class somewhere ?

Airgator0470
February 22nd, 2015, 11:30 PM
If I could have made it bigger I would.

AG, Can we lable the non payers "Welching Bitches" next sunday and sign them up for a free needlepoint class somewhere ?

I'm sure they will pull through... things are progressing along nicely. It's damn near March already...

NJC
February 22nd, 2015, 11:44 PM
Yup.. I'm sure you are right.

can't wait.

SB
February 22nd, 2015, 11:49 PM
If there is a back up list put me on it.
Can't let any spots go to waste.

Airgator0470
February 23rd, 2015, 12:06 AM
If there is a back up list put me on it.
Can't let any spots go to waste.

Got ya...

Josh
February 23rd, 2015, 10:49 AM
Bob do not fear my money will appear....................................in check form.............................................. in a couple days.............................................. .....................................in the mail

Seriously though sorry for the delay. I will be putting a check in the mail tomorrow morning.

Airgator0470
February 23rd, 2015, 05:32 PM
Bob do not fear my money will appear....................................in check form.............................................. in a couple days.............................................. .....................................in the mail

Seriously though sorry for the delay. I will be putting a check in the mail tomorrow morning.

NO PROBLEM... it's not March 1st... but your plan sounds great... I know some on here have had money problems, my wife is not working as of last week... that coupled with still helping out my children, means money is tight for me just like it is for the rest.

My goal was to send a deposit the first week of March as a way to lock down our dates and demonstrate we as a collective group are not just talking smack. Is that a current term now days?

I know when you have no money in the bank $250 might as well be $250,000...

I've not received ANY "I can't do it's" so for now it's full speed ahead with our plan.

Anyone mind if I hold off on the T-Shirt orders? I got to thinking... if sometime along the way our class dates change we would be stuck with shirts with bogus dates. I'm thinking of holding off a while... what says the group?

Evil_McNasty
February 23rd, 2015, 08:57 PM
Fine with me.

Frady
February 23rd, 2015, 09:00 PM
I'd assume not have a date on mine at all, so I'm good.

waukeenahbob
February 23rd, 2015, 10:24 PM
No prob

Josh
February 24th, 2015, 10:42 AM
I am good with waiting or no date at all.

waukeenahbob
February 24th, 2015, 11:24 AM
No date is fine with me to

Josh
February 24th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Bob check has been put in the mail.

Danman
February 24th, 2015, 11:32 PM
Fine with me

Frady
February 26th, 2015, 11:04 PM
Sure has been a significant drop in forum activity from a couple names on this list.

NJC
February 26th, 2015, 11:13 PM
hope they are scratching together a $250 deposit .

Airgator0470
February 26th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Bob check has been put in the mail.

Thanks for the update.

Come Monday/Tuesday I'm going to fire off an e-mail to Mac and advise him of our status. If he will accept a class deposit, I'll report back to all of you the results with a scanned copy of the method of payment (check, money order, CC, etc.).

Of course I can't make the deposit payment until ALL deposits have been received and put in the bank... so depending on the mail and at least two persons who have expressed possible difficulty, we may or may not be "on schedule".

Frady
February 26th, 2015, 11:25 PM
Bob- Is it worth trying to open up their spots to others before you contact Pat?

Airgator0470
February 26th, 2015, 11:28 PM
Bob- Is it worth trying to open up their spots to others before you contact Pat?

I'll send you a PM.

Gatorvet
February 27th, 2015, 01:30 AM
I'm willing to pay another "deposit" and I can bring my brother or a friend or transfer the spot to another forum member at a later date...
let me know...
no reason for this to flounder over 2 unpaid spots...

Airgator0470
February 27th, 2015, 02:25 AM
I'm willing to pay another "deposit" and I can bring my brother or a friend or transfer the spot to another forum member at a later date...
let me know...
no reason for this to flounder over 2 unpaid spots...

No worries guys/gals... even if we end up with a couple cancellations, covering them is no problem. In the mean time, anyone wanting on the standby list needs to forward their name/phone number to me and get in line...

Danman
February 27th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Same here, I will pay for another spot if need be. Thanks.

seadog
February 27th, 2015, 09:49 AM
I will make it. Things have been a little rough lately.

Airgator0470
March 2nd, 2015, 03:07 PM
DEPOSIT LIST UPDATED. If you have not been credited for a deposit AND it has been sent, thanks... if not, PLEASE CALL ME so we can discuss options. So far no one has said they can't make it so we are looking good.

March is upon us... time is ticking by and before you know it... it will be class time.

REMEMBER... I'm willing to be your personal accountant and receive/apply partial payments for the $250 balance. I want this wrapped up by Sept 1st.

NJC
March 2nd, 2015, 05:40 PM
CLASS ASSIGNMENTS... PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE AND SWAP... YOU WILL GET YOUR MONIES WORTH REGARDLESS OF THE CLASS.

CLASS 1
November 16th/17th

seedog
CDR508 *
danman *
josh *
harleybrent *
yankeefg
dalegribble *
surfer5 *
waukeenahbob *

Class
2 November 18th/19th

Airgator *
PC *
GL *
jafar
NJC *
Frady *
TackDriver *
Evil_Mcnasty *
Simmoag/Brandy *
gatorvet *

As of right now, I'm capping it at 10 per class to make sure class size is small so we get the best Pat has to offer.

* = DEPOSIT PAID

Interesting...Do we have open spots now ?

Airgator0470
March 2nd, 2015, 07:12 PM
UPDATE... of the THREE who are not paid up, one has indicated the payment IS IN THE MAIL. As for the remaining two, if payment is not in my PO Box by 10:00 am (that's when the mail runs) on Wednesday March 4th, I'll move on to fill the seats with the stand by list.

NOTHING PERSONAL... if I should receive your deposit after filling the seat, it will be retuned to you.

Update- one is out and has been replaced.

Frady
March 2nd, 2015, 09:14 PM
Not pointing at anyone specific *sarcasm*.... but if between the time you agreed to pay and March 1st you:

1) bragged about the purchase of kit in excess of $250
2) Talked crazy smack to everyone about your upcoming performance
3) have given other members on this forum tons of shit about the money they spend on training/shooting/etc.

Just go ahead and punch yourself in the nuts now.

NJC
March 2nd, 2015, 09:27 PM
I think the correct term is "Cock Fag"

Jafar, and the dishdoc should have that title above their avatar.
Where is Jonas ???

Edited to remove YF from the nomination

Rumbler
March 2nd, 2015, 09:32 PM
I think Jonas is busy changing your social security number right now . . . . ;)

NJC
March 2nd, 2015, 09:53 PM
I dont have one....I use an old phone number and dropped the last digit.

Airgator0470
March 2nd, 2015, 09:59 PM
I think the correct term is "Cock Fag"

Jafar, Yankee, and the dishdoc should have that title above their avatar.
Where is Jonas ???

Yankee has been in contact with me... his payment has been sent... Jafar can't swing it and I assume the same will be for seadog.

NJC
March 2nd, 2015, 10:03 PM
Yankee has been in contact with me... his payment has been sent... Jafar can't swing it and I assume the same will be for seadog.

edited initial post to reflect the change !

Airgator0470
March 2nd, 2015, 10:05 PM
I sent the below e-mail to Mac and his response... so I'll hold the classes money.

Ha.Rgr all Bob. Sounds like you've got it under control. I won't needpayment until H hour. Thanks.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

--------Original message --------
Date:03/02/20153:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: mac@tmacsinc.com (mac@tmacsinc.com)
Subject:class progress

Mac,
BobCapps here... in reference to the 2 2-day TAPS classes we have scheduled forNovember 16/17 and 18/19 in Aucilla, FL, I have collected deposits ($250.00from each student) and are willing to submit the funds in order to lock downthe class and dates if necessary.

Ihave established a September 1st deadline for the remainder of the funds to bepaid... at which time I will submit those funds to you thus paying for ourclasses in full.
Asof now, there will be 10 paying students per class for a total of 20 students...this does NOT include the ONE COMP SLOT for each day... thus each class willhave 11 students.
Pleaselet me know how you wish to proceed... we are a motivated group of misfits inneed of discipline... lol.

Respectfully,
Robert"Bob" Capps

Evil_McNasty
March 3rd, 2015, 02:23 PM
SB has put his name in the hat for an extra spot. If he wants to spend the $, he would be a good addition.

Airgator0470
March 3rd, 2015, 03:06 PM
SB has put his name in the hat for an extra spot. If he wants to spend the $, he would be a good addition.

I have SB's info... waiting to hear back from CRD508... he had a friend who wanted in and is ahead of SB on the waiting list. Looks like seadog won't make it so SB will get that spot UNLESS seadog's payment is in my PO Box tomorrow.

CRD508
March 3rd, 2015, 03:31 PM
My buddy has relocated to Atlanta with his job....so he will be a no go. Thanks for checking.

seadog
March 3rd, 2015, 03:54 PM
Bob, can you call me? The number is in your phone.

Airgator0470
March 3rd, 2015, 05:03 PM
Bob, can you call me? The number is in your phone.

I replied to your PM.

CDR508's friend in a no-go so the next spot belongs to SB... PM coming your way SB.

seadog
March 3rd, 2015, 05:26 PM
DEPOSIT LIST UPDATED. If you have not been credited for a deposit AND it has been sent, thanks... if not, PLEASE CALL ME so we can discuss options. So far no one has said they can't make it so we are looking good.

March is upon us... time is ticking by and before you know it... it will be class time.

REMEMBER... I'm willing to be your personal accountant and receive/apply partial payments for the $250 balance. I want this wrapped up by Sept 1st.

I'm 100 percent committed if you can work with me.

I never give my word unless I know that I will make my commitment.

Because of people not fulfilling there pay dates, I am suffering and it sucks beyond belief.

Airgator0470
March 3rd, 2015, 06:32 PM
I'm 100 percent committed if you can work with me.

I never give my word unless I know that I will make my commitment.

Because of people not fulfilling there pay dates, I am suffering and it sucks beyond belief.

The deadline was March 1st. I extended it to March 4th. That makes you 0 for 2... no offense intended... several people have had to back out due to financial difficulties... you're not alone.

I have a personal policy of not letting other peoples problems become mine... those who have not paid you have made their problems yours.

I won't do for one that I did not do for another... just being straight up fair about it.

I will add you to the standby list if you want.

NJC
March 3rd, 2015, 07:49 PM
Cant ask for any more than that. Conditions and commitment were made clear from the getgo.

Gas it up and BURN IT DOWN !!!!!

Airgator0470
March 4th, 2015, 02:05 PM
OK... PHASE I is complete with a body count of just 3... not bad really. It's already the first week of March so time is ticking.

REMEMBER... these $250 deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you were one of the ones who struggled to pay at the last minute, I'd like to remind you that my offer of taking small partial payments stands... might make it A LOT easier on some of you.

Ammo is going to be a possible point of concern with all the BS hype about BATF banning M855... seems folks are once again over reacting and buying ANYTHING in .223/5.56mm. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO ACQUIRE YOUR AMMO. Buy SMALL portions now, little by little... same for handgun.

Sure is going to suck donkey balls come class time and you don't have ammo... WARNING: I WILL NOT SUPPLY AMMO AS I'VE DONE IN MY CLASSES IN THE PAST.

The STANDBY list has been exhausted... ANYONE wishing to be considered for a future opening (anything is possible) needs to let me know.

CRD508
March 4th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Ammo.......GET SUM!!

http://modernserviceweapons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screen-Shot-2013-10-22-at-2.48.19-PM.png

FLT
March 4th, 2015, 02:59 PM
There have been some real surprises in this thread. I guess you just don't know what you don't know.

Dale Gribble
March 4th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Bob.

I want to thank you for pulling this together.

Really looking forward to this.

CRD508
March 4th, 2015, 04:15 PM
There have been some real surprises in this thread. I guess you just don't know what you don't know.

Such as?

FLT
March 4th, 2015, 04:45 PM
The drop out rate for one. It's only about 13.5 %. Thats pretty good for a event that's Scheduled that far out Don't you think?

Dale Gribble
March 4th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Guys. I found ammo. Hurry, this is a great deal on 90 round boxes of 5.56 55gr.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/federal-5-56-55gr-fmj-bt-90rds-strclp.html

$31.50. Get ON IT BOYS!

NJC
March 4th, 2015, 04:53 PM
Yeah another ammo scare...just what we needed. Hopefully things will have calmed in a couple or three months. I have the BRASS 5.56 for the class and pistol ammo.

picking some up along the way as you see it around town is always a good idea...

Dale thats a good price on the ammo, I guess??? I bought 1k of wolf 2 weeks ago from a link I found on slickguns for $212

I dont need any but is there buying power / deal to be had in a group buy ? the folks for the class could realistically buy 10k of pistol and rifle !

Bob, yes thanks again for getting this going, I think everyone, including Rumbler will be surprised by the very small drop out rate. Tell me has the standby list filled the open spots ???

FLT
March 4th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Not bad $207.94 for 540 rounds/ 6 boxes delivered to Tallahassee . 38.5 cents a round delivered.

AB
March 4th, 2015, 04:58 PM
I just bought 1000 rounds from Dale's link. Thanks! Also, I may have to investigate Wolf. $212 is almost half the price and I don't shoot enough rifle to make wearing out the chamber/throat area a real worry and I don't reload 5.56 (yet) so I really don't need the brass.

If someone will bring some extra Wolf to the C4 shoot I'll buy some from you and see how it runs.

Dale Gribble
March 4th, 2015, 05:07 PM
I use wolf, but not for this class as Bob doesn't want the bi metal jacketed bullets on his new steel (which is fine).

As for wearing out the chamber. If you save $100 every 1000 rounds, after how many rounds can you pay for a new barrel?

Wolf Gold (make in ROC) is great stuff. For a while it was selling higher than XM193 stuff. I perfer it over xm193, no crimp to mess with.

NJC
March 4th, 2015, 05:10 PM
AB, I have you covered for a box of wolf.
Now tell me do you really believe that B.S about steel cased ammo damaging rifles ?
It's about as maleable as brass. I have never SEEN with my own two eyes a rifle damaged by shooting wolf and have shot thousands upon thousands of rounds of it.
There steel in the barrel and the bolt is much harder than anything the ammo is made from.

Back when wolf was lacquer coated I got and saw an occasional stuck round when a round was left in a HOT chamber. I have not seen this even once since they went ot the polymer coating. By the way the polymer coating has been tested with direct heat (Blow Torch) and it has not melted or some off.
It is certainly not as hot as Lake City or some of the military ammo. It is not very dirty and gives me acceptable accuracy out to 200+ yds.

The $ savings would allow you to replace a bolt or a barrel every other case and still be ahead. But like I said I have never had to do it.
I know there are folks on here with a similar experience to mine with Wolf. In my opinion, if a carbine wont shot wolf reliably it is a carbine problem.
I have at least 4 of them in my safe that can shoot it without a problem from many different manufacturers.

I just checked my email and the order was placed with AimSurplus and it was for $219.00

Just my .02

NJC
March 4th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Yes, I have 500 rounds of Wolf Gold put away for Bob's class. It is awesome. I bought some last year for $340/ 1000

Dale Gribble
March 4th, 2015, 05:16 PM
BTW, AB, et al.

Wolf doesn't make shit. They are a marketing/importing company. Ammo they sell is made by many different factories, russian, Ukrainian, Serbian, german, etc. For example I have a crap load of Heaters (cabelas) 223 steel case that is made by Tula, one of the folks who made Wolf (I think they are currently being ass fucked by the sanctions on Russia).

AB
March 4th, 2015, 05:17 PM
AB, I have you covered for a box of wolf.
Now tell me do you really believe that B.S about steel cased ammo damaging rifles ?
It's about as maleable as brass. I have never SEEN with my own two eyes a rifle damaged by shooting wolf and have shot thousands upon thousands of rounds of it.
There steel in the barrel and the bolt is much harder than anything the ammo is made from.

Back when wolf was lacquer coated I got and saw an occasional stuck round when a round was left in a HOT chamber. I have not seen this even once since they went ot the polymer coating. By the way the polymer coating has been tested with direct heat (Blow Torch) and it has not melted or some off.
It is certainly not as hot as Lake City or some of the military ammo. It is not very dirty and gives me acceptable accuracy out to 200+ yds.

The $ savings would allow you to replace a bolt or a barrel every other case and still be ahead. But like I said I have never had to do it.
I know there are folks on here with a similar experience to mine with Wolf. In my opinion, if a carbine wont shot wolf reliably it is a carbine problem.
I have at least 4 of them in my safe that can shoot it without a problem from many different manufacturers.

I just checked my email and the order was placed with AimSurplus and it was for $219.00

Just my .02

I may have just bought my last case of brass cased ammo, then!

Airgator0470
March 4th, 2015, 05:38 PM
After YEARS of SWAT training and 10's of thousands of rounds through AR15's... Wolf does NOT cause any additional/significant wear. We went away from it simply because we would get occasional failure to fires on solid primer hits... and the fact it's just damn dirty... other than that, it proved to be economical training ammo.

Thanks Dale for the reminder... reference the steel core/bi-metal jacketed bullets.

Yes NJC... the initial standby list has been exhausted to fill the drop outs.

Dale Gribble
March 4th, 2015, 05:46 PM
The best price I am seeing on steel cased 223 is $259 at GOFUCKYOURSELF Cheaper than dirt.

And after that its in the $300 range for 1k.

Panic boys.

Airgator0470
March 4th, 2015, 05:54 PM
... and my wife thought I was a fool for reloading all that ammo over the years... and buying all that "useless" .22LR at Wal-Mart for $9.88 for the 550 round bulk pack... BUY CHEAP, STACK DEEP.

Cattle/Horses
March 4th, 2015, 06:04 PM
... and my wife thought I was a fool for reloading all that ammo over the years... and buying all that "useless" .22LR at Wal-Mart for $9.88 for the 550 round bulk pack... BUY CHEAP, STACK DEEP.

Same here, well except the wife part, we split the sheet years ago.

Bought cases (10 X 550) of 22 LR for $110.

What's the oldest ammo you guys have shot? I have a couple of Korean era spam cans of 30 carbine that go bang every time, or bang, bang, bang in the M2.

Airgator0470
March 4th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Same here, well except the wife part, we split the sheet years ago.

Bought cases (10 X 550) of 22 LR for $110.

What's the oldest ammo you guys have shot? I have a couple of Korean era spam cans of 30 carbine that go bang every time, or bang, bang, bang in the M2.

Old .30-06 reloads from the early 1950's that my dad made... old .22 Hornet from the early 1960's... and lots of old WW II era 8mm... occasionally I shoot up old paper shot shells.

FLT
March 4th, 2015, 06:17 PM
1943 45acp. And Some 22 longs that were in a yellow and red Winchester box that were given to me a couple of weeks ago.

NJC
March 4th, 2015, 06:58 PM
I may have just bought my last case of brass cased ammo, then!

Unless you start reloading .223

NJC
March 4th, 2015, 07:00 PM
I shot some 1960s era .303 british.

NJC
March 4th, 2015, 07:08 PM
http://www.slickguns.com/category/ammo?caliber=11

spotty avaiulability.
Still some links to Wolf .223 for $270/1000