PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tack

Johnny
November 21st, 2014, 09:19 PM
Tack it is now proven that the 9mm pimp gun will not take the bowling pins of the table.I watched one man shoot 5 pins with147gr bullets it would knock them down,Tyler was shooting a glock 9mm but would take them off the table.These were virgin pins that had not been shot before.Tyler was shooting a glock 9mm.

Mikec2003
November 21st, 2014, 09:23 PM
It was an M&P pro, 26.6% more pimp than a Glock, it's the fiber optic sights that do it.

But yeah, 9mm is not a bowling pin gun, even with fancy 147 grain ammo.

Tack Driver
November 22nd, 2014, 09:59 AM
Tack it is now proven that the 9mm pimp gun will not take the bowling pins of the table.I watched one man shoot 5 pins with147gr bullets it would knock them down,Tyler was shooting a glock 9mm but would take them off the table.These were virgin pins that had not been shot before.Tyler was shooting a glock 9mm.

1. Wait..........what? It WOULD or WOULDN'T? Kind of important distinction to your point.

2. I guess I've never considered the treat I face against determined bowling pins.

3. Thanks for looking out for me Johnny.

Johnny
November 22nd, 2014, 12:02 PM
Would want too see your injured by a rabid bowling pin,justb wanted you to understand the difference between a pimp gun and real weapon.

Tack Driver
November 22nd, 2014, 01:04 PM
Would want too see your injured by a rabid bowling pin,justb wanted you to understand the difference between a pimp gun and real weapon.

Penetration is the wounding function of relatively slow moving pistol projectiles in the study of terminal ballistics. Bowling pins don't explain anything about how the metal meets the meat, only that the heavier projectile of the .45 carries more momentum, which we already know.

But, yeah, thanks.

FLT
November 22nd, 2014, 02:14 PM
While I enjoy the banter , I believe a person should shoot what ever they are most comfortable and competent with.

Tack Driver
November 22nd, 2014, 03:35 PM
If I was loading up to shoot pins, I'd have a 10mm, a sun hat, and some Geritol.

Johnny
November 22nd, 2014, 03:47 PM
Yes you would need the geritol in order to hold a real weapon,as far as the sun hat you will not need it right now and bring your butt out an shoot me one on one on the pins.

crawdaddy34
November 22nd, 2014, 09:16 PM
http://thatwoman.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/gauntlet.jpg

crawdaddy34
November 24th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Thank you Jafar.

Glad to see some one appreciates my efforts.

Cattle/Horses
November 24th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Yes you would need the geritol in order to hold a real weapon,as far as the sun hat you will not need it right now and bring your butt out an shoot me one on one on the pins.

Johnny vs. Tack.

Somebody record this please!

FLT
November 24th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Ambush! Lmao.