PDA

View Full Version : Reloder 33

HarleyBrent
October 8th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Ok I ordered #2 of Unique from Cabelas and they sent me #2 of Reloder 33. I haven't found anything in Lyman, and my Google search Indicated it's designed for .338 Lapua long range.

http://www.alliantpowder.com/products/powder/reloder33.aspx

Not sure If I am going to send this back. Any recommendations?

I'm not buying a .338 Lapua!

Rumbler
October 8th, 2014, 08:00 AM
It might be a little fast for .50BMG, but maybe if you use really light bullets . . .

Seriously though, that is a very slow magnum rifle powder. Too slow even for 30-06. Though I'll bet it would make a very entertaining fireball out the end of the muzzle. :cool:

HarleyBrent
October 8th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Ok, unless some one wants this its going back tomorrow.

Cattle/Horses
October 8th, 2014, 08:22 AM
I have a piece of 2" Sch 160 steel pipe I use for bushing material. At least 10 feet long. Want to make a golf ball gun?

HarleyBrent
October 8th, 2014, 08:36 PM
Im game but I dont think we can shoot that at Talon. We need to do it where we can range it.

Cattle/Horses
October 8th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Golden eagle? Par 5?

Tack has a membership that we can use, right?

Jmoorewar
October 8th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Fuck a membership, roll up in there like you own it and start launching.

Cattle/Horses
October 9th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Fuck a membership, roll up in there like you own it and start launching.

But under his membership he would get credit, and we all like to give credit where credit is due.

HarleyBrent
October 12th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Update**Edit; trying to make it easier to read but I give up
Cabela's can mail it to me but its far to dangerous to send back. Here is my correspondence with them.

Customer By Web Form (Brent Morris)
10/09/2014 06:59 AM

I ordered Alliant Unique and received Alliant Reloder 33. What is Cabela's procedure to correct this?

From: Cabela's Customer Service [mailto:cabelas@mailnj.custhelp.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:26 AM
To: canopyroads@nettally.com
Subject: [Incident: 141009-000126]

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, please reply to this e-mail and we will be happy to assist further.

Thank you for your order. Our records show that the order was processed into our system for the RELOADER 33. The order was not changed. I am sorry if you did not plan to order the RELOADER 33, but powder may not be returned due to safety considerations.
If there is anything further we can assist with, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for visiting cabelas.com and come back soon!

Sincerely,
Betty N.
1-800-237-4444
We are here for you 24/7!

Response Via Email (Betty N.)
10/09/2014 08:26 AM

Dear Brent;

Thank you for your order. Our records show that the order was processed into our system for the RELOADER 33. The order was not changed. I am sorry if you did not plan to order the RELOADER 33, but powder may not be returned due to safety considerations.
If there is anything further we can assist with, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Betty N.
1-800-237-4444

Cabelas sent me something I didn’t even look at, took my order and sent me something else. I want a Manager to call me at their earliest convenience.

Brent Morris
President
Canopyroads Maintenance & Repairs, Inc.
Contact # 850.556.7474

HarleyBrent
October 12th, 2014, 02:04 PM

Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 9:31 PM

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, please reply to this e-mail and we will be happy to assist further.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject

I ordered Alliant Unique and received Alliant Reloder 33. What is Cabela's proce...

Discussion Thread

Response Via Email (Melanie D.)
10/10/2014 08:30 PM

Hello Brent,

Thank you for your response back.

I would like to start off with apologizing for the inconvenience this order has caused. That was certainly not our intention.

We do want to let you know that on the product page for this powder the following information would have been listed "Photo may not depict available powder type. Refer to order chart or drop down box for available powder types."

I have asked that you receive a $10.00 gift card for the frustration caused with the order process. In the future, it is best to double check your order before submitting so that you are sure that you are receiving the correct item.

Sincerely,
Melanie D.
1-800-237-4444

Customer By Email (Brent Morris)
10/12/2014 06:40 AM

This matter is most defiantly not resolved to any standard of satisfaction. Cabela’s should pay for return shipping and send me the Unique or refund my $92.93. These are the acceptable options.

Brent Morris
President
Contact # 850.556.7474

Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 9:31 PM

Subject

I ordered Alliant Unique and received Alliant Reloder 33. What is Cabela's proce...

Discussion Thread

Response Via Email (Melanie D.)

Customer By Email (Brent Morris)
10/10/2014 06:18 PM

Cabelas sent me something I didn’t even look at, took my order and sent me something else. I want a Manager to call me at their earliest convenience.

Brent Morris
President
Contact # 850.556.7474

Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:26 AM

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject

Discussion Thread

Response Via Email (Betty N.)

Dear Brent;

Sincerely,
Betty N.
1-800-237-4444
Join Today to get $25 in CLUB Points (https://www.cabelas.com/custserv/instant_credit.jsp?Wt.tsrc=CRE&WT.mc_id=cre_ClubVisaApp)

Auto-Response

Thank you for emailing us. If you need to make changes to an order that was placed today, please call us at 800-237-4444.
The following solutions may also be helpful in answering your question.
The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)
Answer Link: Backorder (https://cabelas.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/297)
Answer Link: Special Orders (Product's Not Featured) (https://cabelas.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/123)
Answer Link: Finding order history on-line (https://cabelas.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/346)
Answer Link: "In-Store Pick Up" Notifications (https://cabelas.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/475)
Answer Link: Cartridge Firing Weapon (https://cabelas.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/75)
For other concerns, please click the 'Submit Question' below.

I ordered Alliant Unique and received Alliant Reloder 33. What is Cabela's procedure to correct this?

Question Reference #141009-000126

Date Created:

Last Updated:

Responded

Order Number:

Question Type:
Customer Service

Question Reference #141009-000126

Date Created:

Last Updated:

Responded

Order Number:

Question Type:
Customer Service

HarleyBrent
October 12th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Hello Brent,

Thank you for your response. We do apologize but the Unique powder is not available and can not be even backordered at this point. Unfortunately the information next to the picture does state " Photo may not depict available powder type. Refer to order chart or dropdown box for available powder types. Carefully review your final order to ensure you will be receiving your desired powder type." and at the time of your order the Unique was not available for order. I would be happy to offer you a $15.00 gift certificate since you have already been sent a $10.00 one for this issue. We will not be able to offer anything more on this as the order was filled as placed. I will await your response as to if you will accept the gift certificate.

Sincerely,
Shannon B.
1-800-237-4444
Join Today to get $20 in CLUB Points

Hello Shannon,
I am disappointed that I must find and read disclaimers if I am to shop with Cabela’s on line, and that Cabela’s doesn’t have the integrity to do business plainly and honestly. Cabela’s may not “offer anything more” but this matter is not resolved until I have my monies returned or the product that I ordered. I am further disappointed that one must go through extreme measure to get fair treatment from Cabela’s only to come away with empty hands.

Sincerely
Brent Morris
President
Contact # 850.556.7474

seadog
October 12th, 2014, 04:07 PM
All I can say is WOW.
I have a student that we are working on her .338 loads. She may be interested.
I will let you know as soon as she calls me back.

mapper
October 12th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Wow indeed, after giving them the correct o gram, and numerous tries to remedy the situation, I would ask that they remove me from their catalog mailout as well, and inform them that they have been placed on my no fly list.

I know that this is about a poorly designed web page, and the fact that they know it, and have not changed it to properly depict what is offered for sale, does not reflect well on the company.

And the whole internet vs store thing being separate entities really has no logic for me..
If the company name is on the website, it IS a extension of them.

HarleyBrent
October 12th, 2014, 06:24 PM
I am thinking of contesting the charges with Visa as my finally. If some one can use it great. Cabela's is dead to me.

FLT
October 12th, 2014, 06:38 PM
That's sucks Brent .Hopefully visa will help you out.

HarleyBrent
October 12th, 2014, 08:23 PM
it's $92, its not the end of the world but it is the point of it, its a scam.

HarleyBrent
October 12th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Update;

Thank you for your response. We do apologize that upset that we do not have the Unique Powder you thought you were ordering. We do post the disclaimer in bold red writing above the cost of the item that the picture many not depict the available powder. Unfortunately we do not except the return of hazardous materials. Is it possible to contact your local gun club to see if they would be interested in purchasing it from you. This way you would be able to get your money back and someone else would be able to use the product you ordered. I will await your response.

Sincerely,
Shannon B.

0utlaw
October 12th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Update;

Thank you for your response. We do apologize that upset that we do not have the Unique Powder you thought you were ordering. We do post the disclaimer in bold red writing above the cost of the item that the picture many not depict the available powder. Unfortunately we do not except the return of hazardous materials. Is it possible to contact your local gun club to see if they would be interested in purchasing it from you. This way you would be able to get your money back and someone else would be able to use the product you ordered. I will await your response.

Sincerely,
Shannon B.

Gettem' Tack :flamer:

wheelman
October 12th, 2014, 09:55 PM
I love the "come back soon".

I would think contacting Visa may indeed work. If Visa is not willing to back charge them, you may ask to cancel the card. Those seem to be the magic words and has worked for me in the past.

If you do a fair amount of business on the card, they will do some quick math and realize it is not worth losing your business.

Cattle/Horses
October 12th, 2014, 10:07 PM
My experience with having charges reversed is that the seller much have a place of business in your home state. Surely Cabelas has a Florida store somewhere.

I once returned a high value item to the seller, against their wishes. Got UPS delivery confirmation, had VISA reverse charges then canceled the card. It got hairy, but in the end it all settled down.

HarleyBrent
October 17th, 2014, 05:34 PM
My Bank says since I got a product its not fraud and Cabella's wont be of anymore help. Next post for sale or trade