PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Pin Match

Johnny
October 3rd, 2014, 01:22 PM
Fellows what has happened to all of our bowling pin shooters?Is it to hot match starting to late or wrong day?We started out with a bunch of shooters now it has dwindled down to just a few showing up.Is $10 to high of an entry fee or what.Could it be that you are afraid that some old men might beat you like a drum?Hell come out an practice,that is the only way you are going to get better.What about you pygmy we could get you some steps were you could see the pins on the table.If you don't think this is good practice find out how stress can effect you and your shooting,I guess I am throwing down a challenge to you all.

Dale Gribble
October 3rd, 2014, 01:24 PM
I coach soccer on Thursday for the next 6 weeks or so & my oldest has practice on Monday. So I'm just booked.

Johnny
October 3rd, 2014, 01:42 PM
I can understand that.My grandson who lives with me is an athlete also.

Rumbler
October 3rd, 2014, 05:40 PM
I guess it is just too challenging for the younguns, Johnny.

Maybe we need bigger pins . . . . . or to allow the use of shotguns . . ??

Johnny
October 3rd, 2014, 06:25 PM
Shotguns an you might get the pygmy to come out,only if they are plastic.

Mikec2003
October 10th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Well, if Thursdays are a problem for people due to sports and such, how about switching the day up? I know Mondays people are recovering from the weekend, Wednesday a lot of folks have church, and Friday is G.F.U.F. So, how about Tuesdays? Day of the week doesn't matter to me, but if it means upping attendance, I'm all for changing the date and time.

Unless the problem is that people are scared of my glorious pink sighted 10mm, in which case, I can't help you there.

HarleyBrent
October 10th, 2014, 07:37 PM
My problem is business, wife's new responsibilities, the kids extra curricular stuffs, In other words I'm busy. How ever I try to make it every week.