PDA

View Full Version : Open Range DayS

Rumbler
November 21st, 2012, 08:15 AM
Turkey Day weekend; the Talon Training Range is offering open range days to all members both Saturday and Sunday from Noon until 4:00 . . or 4:30PM.

Common, you didn't really want to go shopping with the in-laws did you? 8)

Triad
November 21st, 2012, 10:52 AM
Fantastic! Talon has been really great about making the range accessible to Charter Members during this transition period before the range proper opens. What strikes me as so amazing is that even though the range didn't open when they expected it too (because of rain delaying tree removal and construction) they have honored their advertized promise. That's fantastic, especially since there's been such beautiful weather for being outdoors enjoying the range. Entirely unsolicited, I have been really impressed by what a great experience it has been and continues to be. I am SO glad that Talon has opened a quality facility in TLH, and the fact that it is relatively close by is just icing on the cake for me.

And, what a relief to always have a range officer keeping an eye on HOT and COLD. Never a concern about it, particularly as that issue is carefully managed.

If you're thinking of pulling the trigger on a membership, man I can tell you it's a great deal and worth every penny. Just an incredible resource - really amazing.

See you there!

TRIAD