PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day Parade - November 11

JMW4570
September 4th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Heard this on the radio this morning. A private non-profit group is funding this and need some help. Had an idea. If we can get a bunch of you guys to throw in a minimum of $20 bucks a piece, we could get CCGF a squad sponsorship ($500). Who's in? I'll put in $25.

Maybe we could get Talon, DSH, and some of the other companies here to step up as well if they haven't already. Yes, I just called you out...

http://veteventstally.org/pledge-your-support-for-the-veterans-day-parade/become-a-corporate-friend-of-the-best-veterans-day-parade-in-america

Dale Gribble
September 4th, 2014, 09:25 AM
I'll talk to the other Arm Affair owners. Seems like a no brainier.

Can we carry guns in the parade?

Rumbler
September 4th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Oh hell yes - I'm in. Whether Talon officially does anything or not, I'm in for $50.

polebarn
September 4th, 2014, 09:30 AM
If you get to $1000,you could have a 2'x2' banner with the CCGF logo and the expression of your choice; like "Fuck Off,Don't Care". Would love to see local television coverage of that.

Rumbler
September 4th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Is that your way of saying that you are in for $100? :goodjob:

polebarn
September 4th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Nope.

JMW4570
September 4th, 2014, 10:17 AM
I'll talk to the other Arm Affair owners. Seems like a no brainier.

Can we carry guns in the parade?

Definitely yes, at least until you are tackled to the ground by local law enforcement and led away in handcuffs. So, you should probably bring a T-53 so you aren't worried about getting it scratched up.