PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft Group Buy ?

NJC
August 2nd, 2014, 07:02 PM
Talking about the quality stuff that will fit in holsters. Removable mags, use green gas, semi autio, not single shot like the spring operated ones in Walmart.

Dale or Dan could you check and see if distributors have them ??

0utlaw
August 2nd, 2014, 08:33 PM
Mike said something about being able to get them through Talon, may want to check with him.

Dale Gribble
August 2nd, 2014, 08:41 PM
I am on vacation and don't have real PC access. If it can wait a week I will be glad to look into it.

Someone give me makes and models you think meet the need.

12bhunting
August 2nd, 2014, 08:46 PM
On vacation and still asking for makes and models. dam man relax, have a beer, kiss the wife and throw your phone away.....

Dale Gribble
August 2nd, 2014, 08:47 PM
Well, I'm packing stuff up, but I know when I get answers I will be using a phone or an iPad, and drunk off my ass.

Wednesday we are going to the Battleship Alabama, and I am stoked. I will be at the beach most of the week and that also has me stoked. And I'm not a guy that gets stoked easily.

12bhunting
August 2nd, 2014, 08:51 PM
Glad to hear man sounds like a good time. Hopefully the weather will be in your favor.

Jafar
August 2nd, 2014, 10:04 PM
NJC, PM me please.

NJC
August 2nd, 2014, 10:33 PM
NJC, PM me please.

Done

Tack Driver
August 3rd, 2014, 03:18 PM
NJC, PM me please.

Lol. Why not just PM him?

NJC
August 3rd, 2014, 03:51 PM
Lol. Why not just PM him?

Yeah, thats what I was thinking but I went with it...Georgia and all....

Tack Driver
August 3rd, 2014, 03:56 PM
He's got a flair for the dramatic sometimes.

Jafar
August 3rd, 2014, 08:53 PM
Well that way it would be voluntary. If I just up'ed and PM'ed him, he could be like "shit, now I feel obliged to message him back but I really didn't want to talk to him." Kinda like the message receipts on here. That's just assholish. Sitting around, " I know he got that PM, I wonder why he's not messaging me back." That's why I asked nicely for him to PM me. If he did, he was interested enough to have the conversation, if not - no harm, no foul.

Tack Driver
August 3rd, 2014, 08:55 PM
Well that way it would be voluntary. If I just up'ed and PM'ed him, he could be like "shit, now I feel obliged to message him back but I really didn't want to talk to him." Kinda like the message receipts on here. That's just assholish. Sitting around, " I know he got that PM, I wonder why he's not messaging me back." That's why I asked nicely for him to PM me. If he did, he was interested enough to have the conversation, if not - no harm, no foul.

You been watching high school chick flicks or something?

Tack Driver
August 3rd, 2014, 08:58 PM
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/scottmendelson/files/2014/04/23lo028.jpg

:dunno:

0utlaw
August 3rd, 2014, 09:06 PM
Two thems is trying to show you the promised land

Tack Driver
August 3rd, 2014, 09:08 PM
Two thems is trying to show you the promised land

I promise you I pre-screened the photo. It's not there.

Bodo
August 3rd, 2014, 09:19 PM
I swear I can see something

0utlaw
August 3rd, 2014, 09:37 PM
Dr B out of town again :dunno:

thedishdoc
August 5th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Well, I'm packing stuff up, but I know when I get answers I will be using a phone or an iPad, and drunk off my ass.

Wednesday we are going to the Battleship Alabama, and I am stoked. I will be at the beach most of the week and that also has me stoked. And I'm not a guy that gets stoked easily.
You will enjoy the Alabama. Very nice tour.