PDA

View Full Version : Anyone gonna shoot GSSF?

Boarhawg52
July 2nd, 2014, 04:30 PM
Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range is having a GSSF Indoor competition on July 12th. It would be a goood warm up for the big match at Talon. Anyone gonna stop by and shoot it?

Dale Gribble
July 2nd, 2014, 04:44 PM
Maybe.

YankeeFingergasm
July 2nd, 2014, 09:44 PM
I may be able to swing that one.

Ken
July 3rd, 2014, 10:43 AM
I'll probably join in the festivities.

BR549
July 9th, 2014, 08:04 PM
I emailed GSSF about volunteering for the big match...we'll see what happens.

Ken
July 10th, 2014, 12:33 AM
I emailed GSSF about volunteering for the big match...we'll see what happens.
Suggest you contact John at Talon. The local range is responsible for providing the help. John's the go-to guy for that stuff. From his email about the match:

Hello everyone. This is just a reminder that over the weekend of August 23rd and 24th, Talon Range will be hosting a GSSF (GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation) match. This is not a local 'club' level GSSF match, this will be one of the large regional matches with north of 250 shooters.

I'll need range officers to work the match, so if you are interested, please contact me. For being a range officer, you get to shoot the match for free, as well as some other 'extras.' You don't have to be a certified range officer to RO a GSSF match--if you have shot USPSA or Steel Challenge for a while, you are likely experienced enough to RO a GSSF match.

If you would like to be an RO, please contact me at: razzman1@hotmail.com

Stay tuned for further updates on the match.

See you on the range!

John Rasmussen

Director of Competitive Marksmanship, Talon Range

Boarhawg52
July 10th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Hey guys. I also wanted to let y'all know that if you want to have an official practice with the course of fire and timers and everything stop by on Friday. We will be allowing GSSF participants to practice for a price of $15 I believe.