PDA

View Full Version : Leon Oath Keepers Monthly Meeting

American
May 1st, 2014, 09:29 PM
Our monthly meeting will be at Talon Traing Group classrooms on May 3 2014 . 5 pm to 6 pm .
On the agenda :
Ray : intro to hand held radio comm.
Al. : intro to cb radio comm .

Guest speaker : Will Dance

Bring a friend . I'll see you there .
Tom
Oath Keeper

OscarMike1127
May 1st, 2014, 11:35 PM
Wish I could attend. I always have military duty on the first weekend of every month.

Oath Keepers
June 7th, 2014, 12:30 AM
We've got a strategic monthly meeting this Saturday at Talon at 5pm that you won't want to miss. This one's meat and potatoes (with bacon).

This isn't about growing Oath Keepers as the organization. OK's a disarming brand name to use for organizing and its message is positive and universal. It's about our area community and working to effect a level of self-reliance within our community; success as opposed to the failure that was so apparent in Katrina.

In this meeting, think of and bring one or two of the biggest problems/obstacles to our success as a community. Boil it down. It could be something such as, "Nobody seems to know each other, yet there are a lot of like-minded patriots out there -and we aren't meeting each other... worse yet, it takes time for that process and to gain the trust of one another". (That's one problem.) You might be thinking of things nobody else has even thought of yet. To make our actionable items more effective, we need to include these thought processes. Thought is THE most effective force multiplier, especially when it's done as a team.

See you there. Bring a friend.

-Thanks for your time and all that you do.

Ivan, an oath keeper
2/75

PS. If you haven't watched the Talon Range safety videos, taken the test and processed with the Talon Pro Shop yet, it's suggested you do so before the meeting. You'll want to do that at 4pm or, better yet, even earlier at home (online) and take it to the Pro Shop as your first order of business.

0utlaw
June 7th, 2014, 08:16 PM
What is the time for this soiree?

7PM I believe.

This was incorrect, me and Bodo had the goats hitched to the wagon ready to hit the road when I seen this thread, by then it was too late

Dale Gribble
June 7th, 2014, 08:38 PM
This was incorrect, me and Bodo had the goats hitched to the wagon ready to hit the road when I seen this thread, by then it was too late

First thing you need to know. I from time to time, fuck up. Sorry.

0utlaw
June 7th, 2014, 08:46 PM
If thats the worst that happens this week I'll be fine. Didn't mean to sound like I was calling you out Dale.

Tack Driver
June 7th, 2014, 10:24 PM
First thing you need to know. I from time to time, fuck up. Sorry.

I think it's more accurate to say that you ARE fucked up, and from time to time it shows.

Dale Gribble
June 8th, 2014, 07:59 AM
If thats the worst that happens this week I'll be fine. Didn't mean to sound like I was calling you out Dale.

I'm actually pissed at myself. We need OK, and OK needs us. My FU kept someone away.

Dale Gribble
June 8th, 2014, 07:59 AM
I think it's more accurate to say that you ARE fucked up, and from time to time it shows.

I think the pot is calling the kettle black.

Tack Driver
June 8th, 2014, 08:55 AM
I think the pot is calling the kettle black.

Racist.