PDA

View Full Version : RELOADING CLASS INTEREST?

Airgator0470
March 24th, 2014, 03:23 PM
I've been asked many times to host a metallic cartridge reloading class. I'm thinking of an informal, laid back, get together involving some grill action, after class range fun, and just a good time while those interested get an education of what is involved in the metallic cartridge reloading process.

Will cover the basics of reloading, necessary tools and paraphernalia, safety concerns, brass prep and inspection, primer selection and considerations, bullet construction and considerations, issues involving case length and overall cartridge length (COAL), press types single stage vs. progressive, dies and die types, and just about everything else necessary to safely produce you own ammunition.

So... this post is to test the interest... it will require a lot of WORK on my part to move my ammunition manufacturing set up to Aucilla... which I don't mind if enough folks are interested.

I think a full day will suffice... a lesson plan will be made and Signal-O's infamous "student packet" will be included so you have reference materials afterwards.

As a class, we will actually produce some ammo and fire it on site.

If you are interested.... PAY ATTENTION... posting here is fine BUT I will need you to e-mail me at Bob@Signal-0.com so I can keep count.

COST will most likely be $50 per person unless we get 10+ folks. Questions, just send me an e-mail or PM.

polebarn
March 24th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Email sent.

TargetShooting
March 24th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Email sent

mapper
March 24th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Bob,
I'll be there..

mlawrence
March 24th, 2014, 08:50 PM