PDA

View Full Version : Can I have a 1 on 1 handgun shooting class?

TargetShooting
March 21st, 2014, 02:01 PM
Glock
Revolver

i took several rifle classes but never an advance handgun shooting lesson.
I need to get the basics of "how to shoot a handgun" stuff.

will take either group class or individual class.

Rumbler
March 21st, 2014, 07:45 PM
Absolutely. Definitely. For certain.

We do that !!

email or call Avery Tubbs (avery.tubbs@me.com / 850-556-0805) to set it up. :reporter:

http://www.talontraininggroup.com/About-Us/Avery-Tubbs

He does the instructional coordination for Talon.

TargetShooting
March 21st, 2014, 08:49 PM
Absolutely. Definitely. For certain.

We do that !!

email or call Avery Tubbs (avery.tubbs@me.com / 850-556-0805) to set it up. :reporter:

http://www.talontraininggroup.com/About-Us/Avery-Tubbs

He does the instructional coordination for Talon.

Cool. I just emailed Avery.

Dale Gribble
April 1st, 2014, 02:06 PM
Cool. I just emailed Avery.

How did it go, or have you not done it yet?

TargetShooting
April 1st, 2014, 04:02 PM
How did it go, or have you not done it yet?

Not in gun-free zone where I am locked in right now. Not yet but soon.

0utlaw
April 1st, 2014, 04:14 PM
You in jail TS?

0utlaw
April 1st, 2014, 04:15 PM
Fruck, you didn't pay that moving violation fine in GA did you?:flamer:

HILLBILLY
April 1st, 2014, 07:35 PM
after the college stories i heard about T.S. im not sure meeting him one on one is such a good idea lol....be careful guys

polebarn
April 1st, 2014, 07:59 PM
A conversation between TS and hillbilly would be entertaining.:)

Dale Gribble
April 1st, 2014, 08:04 PM
I just signed up to do a 3 hour 1 on 1 course with shoot and move. My handgun skills need lots of improvement.

As do my rifle skills and communications skills, but one thing at a time.

0utlaw
April 1st, 2014, 08:06 PM
A conversation between TS and hillbilly would be entertaining.:)
Why do I think we would need 3 translators and a referee :satanevil:

crawdaddy34
April 1st, 2014, 08:31 PM
I just signed up to do a 3 hour 1 on 1 course with shoot and move. My handgun skills need lots of improvement.

As do my rifle skills and communications skills, but one thing at a time.

Rep'd. Because that's the first thing you have said today that I have agreed with.

:cheers:

HILLBILLY
April 1st, 2014, 09:45 PM
Why do I think we would need 3 translators and a referee :satanevil:you can be my translator outlaw....i know you speak redneck

HILLBILLY
April 1st, 2014, 09:46 PM
A conversation between TS and hillbilly would be entertaining.:)so was midget tossing but now its not legal anymore

TargetShooting
April 1st, 2014, 09:51 PM
You in jail TS?

Jail for shooting? Yes. I am 6 time zones away till tomorrow.2254

HILLBILLY
April 1st, 2014, 09:54 PM
Jail for shooting? Yes. I am 6 time zones away till tomorrow.2254aw shit...i bet another plane goes missing

Rumbler
April 1st, 2014, 09:56 PM
Hey. That is a Hawaiian photo!

. . I can tell because the water is on the wrong side. :yup:

TargetShooting
April 1st, 2014, 09:56 PM
aw shit...i bet another plane goes missing

As long as it's not mine..."don't care, f........"

HILLBILLY
April 1st, 2014, 10:04 PM
As long as it's not mine..."don't care, f........"so you dont care if another plane goes missing and hundreds more people die.....what a heartless fucker u are

Rumbler
April 1st, 2014, 10:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that is not what was not what he actually meant.

. . but that is just my opinion.

Dale Gribble
April 1st, 2014, 10:12 PM
I consider anyone willing to fly commercially either brave, or a fool. Dave doesn't strike me as a fool.

Myself, I'd rather get a root canal. Without anesthetic. Done by a wild cat oil drilling crew.

HILLBILLY
April 1st, 2014, 10:13 PM
I'm pretty sure that is not what was not what he actually meant.

. . but that is just my opinion.damn rumbler....ur killing my april fools day fun lol

Rumbler
April 1st, 2014, 10:14 PM
Damn. We agree on something, Dale. I hate when that happens. :blush:

Rumbler
April 1st, 2014, 10:17 PM
damn rumbler....ur killing my april fools day fun lol

I apologize to you for that.

Dave is probably one of the easiest guys to misunderstand in writing that I have ever known. It happens regularly. VEWEY wegularly. ;)

HILLBILLY
April 1st, 2014, 10:21 PM
I apologize to you for that.

Dave is probably one of the easiest guys to misunderstand in writing that I have ever known. It happens regularly. VEWEY wegularly. ;)thats what makes it so fun...T.S. knows im only playin...hes my favorite turd...i wouldnt shit him

TargetShooting
April 1st, 2014, 10:29 PM
so you dont care if another plane goes missing and hundreds more people die.....what a heartless fucker u are

I don't. Neither do U poser. You started the shit.

HILLBILLY
April 1st, 2014, 10:33 PM
I don't. Neither do U poser. You started the shit.of coarse i did'''thats what i do...havent you herd lol...by the way...rednecks dont pose haha

TargetShooting
April 1st, 2014, 10:35 PM
I consider anyone willing to fly commercially either brave, or a fool. Dave doesn't strike me as a fool.

Myself, I'd rather get a root canal. Without anesthetic. Done by a wild cat oil drilling crew.

I heard it only cost $4k per hour if you fly privately on G5 jets using groupon.
but if you own a jet like Dale does, different story.

Dale Gribble
April 2nd, 2014, 06:36 AM
I heard it only cost $4k per hour if you fly privately on G5 jets using groupon.
but if you own a jet like Dale does, different story.

I don't own a jet. I own a rocket. A chili powered rocket.

Rumbler
April 2nd, 2014, 08:47 AM
Why doesn't anyone ever take boats anywhere anymore?

They hardly ever fall out of the sky, except around africa hardly ever get hijacked. Hell, when was the last time you heard of anyone flying their boat into a 100 story building ?!? Anyway, they get lots of resh air. If the kid in front of you starts squalling you can fix it; just hook a hook in its diaper and troll it a while, you may even get fresh fish for supper.

Yeah. Boats for trips are a win-win in my book.

crawdaddy34
April 2nd, 2014, 08:53 AM

They hardly ever fall out of the sky, except around africa hardly ever get hijacked. Hell, when was the last time you heard of anyone flying their boat into a 100 story building ?!? Anyway, they get lots of resh air. If the kid in front of you starts squalling you can fix it; just hook a hook in its diaper and troll it a while, you may even get fresh fish for supper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2578203/Passengers-stranded-Carnival-cruise-liner-sewage-ran-hallways-seeking-5-000-month-LIFE.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-25/antarctic-travellers-stranded-in-ice-off-hobart/5174828

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/25051904/north-texan-stranded-on-cruise-ship-in-gulf-of-mexico

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/14/travel/cruise-ship-trouble/

I'm just sayin.....

surfer5
April 2nd, 2014, 08:55 AM

Probably because everyone on this board has lost all of their guns on a boating trip.

BlueBronco
April 2nd, 2014, 12:03 PM

Slow, expensive and they go missing also.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/03/140319-ghost-ship-malaysia-airliner-atlantic-ocean/

TargetShooting
April 2nd, 2014, 01:16 PM
And you'll still be a faggot for using groupon, so there's that.

Dont spoil the money saving tool. As customer I like it - it saves me money.
As business owner I hate it, Groupon is greedy and it preys on desperate businesses I heard.

HILLBILLY
April 2nd, 2014, 04:11 PM
Dont spoil the money saving tool. As customer I like it - it saves me money.
As business owner I hate it, Groupon is greedy and it preys on desperate businesses I heard.well i heard you kissed a man...i also heard that it dont matter if your catchin or pitchin...if your wearing a uniform then your on the team lol

FLT
April 2nd, 2014, 05:44 PM
Ever wonder what you've kissed by proxy ?

HILLBILLY
April 2nd, 2014, 10:45 PM
Ever wonder what you've kissed by proxy ?i try not to think about that lol

TargetShooting
April 3rd, 2014, 04:36 AM
Ever wonder what you've kissed by proxy ?

As long as I can't tell, won't worry much about who's giving me the lap dance.

polebarn
April 3rd, 2014, 05:42 AM
As long as I can't tell, won't worry much about who's giving me the lap dance.

And that right there could be a problem.

HILLBILLY
April 3rd, 2014, 10:10 AM
And that right there could be a problem.pole i think hes confusing your name with the name of the last strip club he went to :yikes::flamer:

BlueBronco
April 3rd, 2014, 10:36 AM
pole i think hes confusing your name with the name of the last strip club he went to :yikes::flamer:

It certainly puts a whole new meaning to "Pole Barn" doesn't it.

polebarn
April 3rd, 2014, 10:44 AM
This goes way beyond cultural or language differences. Strange shit. Maybe God does owe Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

TargetShooting
April 3rd, 2014, 01:55 PM
I took this picture during dinner yesterday. Was it gay enough? :yourock:

crawdaddy34
April 3rd, 2014, 02:28 PM
A man taking photos of a sunset? Might as well be smoking a cock-shaped cigar and wearing a beret. Then head off to dance in the rain with a kitten and sip piņa coladas all night with your pinky in the air..

Hawaii, big whoop. Been there. The water looks like an Iraqi sewer and you can't spit without hitting a tranny. Bet you're in heaven though..

It wasn't a piņa colada, it was rootbeer vodka.

Douche.

TargetShooting
April 3rd, 2014, 03:44 PM
A man taking photos of a sunset? Might as well be smoking a cock-shaped cigar and wearing a beret. Then head off to dance in the rain with a kitten and sip piņa coladas all night with your pinky in the air..

Hawaii, big whoop. Been there. The water looks like an Iraqi sewer and you can't spit without hitting a tranny. Bet you're in heaven though..

Hmmm...more like Full-Moon party in Ko Samui to me

But no matter what, it only takes a hxxxphobic to take a picture this nice...one more from my D800e

Highlander
April 3rd, 2014, 03:46 PM
Ah, that was just a fluke.

crawdaddy34
April 3rd, 2014, 03:46 PM

But no matter what, it only takes a hxxxphobic to take a picture this nice...one more from my D800e

I'll be damned...

I didn't know you were over there with Jafar's momma....

TargetShooting
April 3rd, 2014, 03:47 PM
Might as well be smoking a cock-shaped cigar..

You Wrong!!!

It's an oyster-shaped Joint!

crawdaddy34
Ah, that was just a fluke.

:hahaha:

Rep'd

Highlander
And she's swimming away!

crawdaddy34
April 3rd, 2014, 03:49 PM

You just can't help it can you??? That's sad....

Highlander
April 3rd, 2014, 03:52 PM

You mean Full-Monty party, right?