PDA

View Full Version : Ordering reloading components

Trob
March 8th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Does anyone want to go in on ordering some powder, primers or whatever ? We could save on the hazmat fee if we can get a few people in on the shipment. Let me know, I'd like to get two or three. I think you can get like 8 pounds in one shipment. I could do 2 or 4.

GTOguy06
March 8th, 2014, 06:17 PM
If you can find pistol powder... Count me in. But with how I have been trying, good luck and God Bless.

FLT
March 8th, 2014, 06:35 PM
If you can find pistol powder... Count me in. But with how I have been trying, good luck and God Bless.

^^^this^^^

Airgator0470
March 8th, 2014, 08:23 PM
What is making bulk ordering hard right now are the per pound limits many places are setting. I've found what I want, but with a 2 pound limit... no way, not enough to spread out the hazmat and shipping. Now if I could get 2 pounds of five different powders I needed, that would be one thing...

Trob
March 9th, 2014, 08:28 AM
I am calling a place tomorrow to see what they have in stock. The website says they have a lot so I'll let you know when I get home from work. And I'll see what their limits are.

Trob
March 10th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Ok so that place was a bust. But, I have a sister coming down in two weeks on vacation. I'm gonna do some more checking. I'll keep you informed. And Tallahassee indoor range has or had one pound of IMR PB this morning. If anyone loads 45 acp it will work. I checked when I talked to him earlier. I'd get it but it's not worth the hour drive for one pound. If anyone hears of anything let me know and I'll do the same.

mapper
May 16th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Powder valley had some cci small pistol primers for 23$/ K

bumblebee
May 18th, 2014, 07:06 PM
I would be in for shotgun powder. Some Hogdon International or Win AA Super Handicap.

mapper
May 21st, 2014, 01:19 PM
I saw 5 lbs of imr 4064..not what I would condider cheap, but it was all the same lot and availible..
same for primers..some are magnum ones though..

I ordered some NEW lake city brass..i'll let you know what I think after I start using it..

Also saw 9 lbs of h4895 on 5/22...local as well