PDA

View Full Version : Fucking A! Came On Top Again...

TargetShooting
February 16th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Getting wasted again at Bob's ranch burning powder today. Some old drills, some new, some exciting and some blast.

The most incredible shit was, I call, "Hyperventilating Rapid Precision Shooting" drill.

During that one, we were given 9 rounds of ammo each shooting prone position at 100-yard target consists of 9 1" squares. But the ammo was not on us - they're placed at several yards behind the firing line. So on the commanding beep from the timer, we had to run back from the firing line to fetch only 1 round as quickly as we can, and dove back behind the rifle, fired 1 shot at one of the 9 squares. Then ran back for another round, hopped back again to the rifle, fired another around at another square...so on so forth until all 9 rounds were fired. Obviously it's quite difficult to maintain Cool while your heart was beating so fast...

Luckily I finished this drill first, on top of that I didn't miss a shot.:cool: It was a very exciting training activity, except I was made to pant/gasp like a running mastiff...asshole!

Here's a little showoff. Honestly, if you haven't taken Bob's PR class, you should consider it. (I took twice already)

polebarn
February 16th, 2014, 07:39 PM
So you really are the yellow man.

TargetShooting
February 16th, 2014, 07:40 PM
So you really are the yellow man.

F that shit - we met before!!!!!!!!

polebarn
February 16th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Yea but you weren't wearing a mask.

TargetShooting
February 16th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Yea but you weren't wearing a mask.

That's the point, to see Jackie Chan in person y'all have to emerge from Internet into real world, and shoot without mouth.

YankeeFingergasm
February 16th, 2014, 07:48 PM
On top of who? No wait, I don't want to know.

TargetShooting
February 16th, 2014, 07:49 PM
On top of who? No wait, I don't want to know.

I don't know man. Bob said his hip hurt...

Rumbler
February 16th, 2014, 08:00 PM
David. I told you that you can shoot when you can focus.

As for Polebarn . . . . not much noise coming from his gun - huh. :nyahnyah:

polebarn
February 16th, 2014, 08:07 PM
I'm the quiet type.

mapper
February 16th, 2014, 08:10 PM
david, shots 5-9 look great, thats where it starts to show the most...well done..

here is your mask...

Mikec2003
February 16th, 2014, 09:12 PM
I was there, I saw him do it, it was impressive to say the least, good job David!

and yeah, he had a top tier rifle with a top tier optic, but as we all know, those are tools, it's the skilled operator who makes the tools do what you want.

Also, thanks again for letting me shoot that Cheytac, it's an amazing machine

thedishdoc
February 16th, 2014, 09:16 PM
What rifle and optic were you shooting?

Mikec2003
February 16th, 2014, 09:19 PM
he had a cheytac 308 with a nightforce scope, it's all fun and games till you're humping an 18 pound rifle all day. fuck that, im glad I was running a lightweight AR

TargetShooting
February 16th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Going out for training, shooting and shit, one of the best parts is to meet nice folks.

Mike is a really nice guy carrying the lightest custom built rifle I've seen.

Besides all y'all can imagine, we shot stuff(s) cooler than Cheytac and Remmy 2020 :cool:

TargetShooting
February 16th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Mike please tell Taylor i say thanks for letting me know the Remington 700 can carry 4-5 rounds. I learn something every time.

Jmoorewar
February 16th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Nice shooting man.

Mikec2003
February 16th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Mike please tell Taylor if say thanks for letting me know the Remington 700 can carry 4-5 rounds. I learn something everyfpday. it's Tyler but will do :) too bad you weren't there saturday night, you'd have enjoyed the night fire with the Dan's suppressed, night vision scoped AR

0utlaw
February 16th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Mike please tell Taylor if say thanks for letting me know the Remington 700 can carry 4-5 rounds. I learn something everyfpday.
With a Wyatts box mag conversion you can make it hold 10 AND have detachable mags

Rumbler
February 16th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Mike please tell Taylor i say thanks for letting me know the Remington 700 can carry 4-5 rounds. I learn something every time.

Woops. I think that I may be the reason you didn't know that.

I suspect that you have only seen me single load mine. I do that because this rifle likes the cartridge over all length longer then the magazine will accomodate.

And YES I am aware of the (tactical) problem associated with that. That three hundred yard prone in the back of the pickup truck firing five rounds as fast as possible with hits where they count really drove that home. More than once.

if I didn't know better I'd swear there for a while Bob lived for saying "OK. Good hits. But do it again and knock 10 seconds off this time." I know for sure when I would give him the stink eye after his saying that, he was grinning from ear to ear. Every time. ;)

polebarn
February 17th, 2014, 07:49 AM
I was there, I saw him do it, it was impressive to say the least, good job David!

and yeah, he had a top tier rifle with a top tier optic, but as we all know, those are tools, it's the skilled operator who makes the tools do what you want.

Also, thanks again for letting me shoot that Cheytac, it's an amazing machine

From what I've heard TS is quite a good shot with a 1911 as well.:thumbup:

Mikec2003
February 17th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Shit yeah. He rang the steel plAte at 100 yards with a 3 inch kimber 1911

Dale Gribble
February 17th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Who did you come on top of? BTW, the american spelling is cum.

(Good shooting man).

Billythekid
February 17th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Reminds me a shooting drill I did at shoot n move to get your heart rate up and faigue you. You start out with both of your your hands on the target, pistol holstered. At the buzzer you move to the 3 yard line, 3 push ups, and 3 shots. 5 yard line, 5 push ups, 5 shots......all the way out to the 15 yard line....It was fun to run this drill and also to spectate.

Dale Gribble
February 17th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Push-ups? I'd just shoot my self before moving, less painful than a stroke as I understand it.

;)