PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Safety Course?

ferris
January 31st, 2014, 11:32 PM
I didn't know that Talon hosted a hunter safety course. Is there one scheduled for the near future?

Rumbler
January 31st, 2014, 11:48 PM
I don't see one on the schedule at http://www.talontraininggroup.com

But there is a real possibility that is because the page needs to be updated - I believe that I understood we do them bimonthly at least.

By the way, there are some other superb classes on that schedule right now. :)

HarleyBrent
February 1st, 2014, 01:28 AM
Rumbler I like that picture of you running the 1911 with the orange glow at the muzzle. Bad Ass

Rumbler
February 1st, 2014, 07:09 AM
Yeah. Thanks. That is not even photoshopped. Just the result of some of my handloads. :p

Dale Gribble
February 1st, 2014, 07:36 AM
Yeah. Thanks. That is not even photoshopped. Just the result of some of my handloads. :p

I call BS. The photographer would not have been able to deliver the picture due to the event horizon created by that load.

polebarn
February 1st, 2014, 07:48 AM
I call BS. The photographer would not have been able to deliver the picture due to the event horizon created by that load.

For the physics challenged:

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2014/01/brief-history-of-black-holes/

Rumbler
February 1st, 2014, 07:55 PM

He snapped the shot just a nanosecond before the quarks went quackers.:p

bumblebee
February 3rd, 2014, 10:54 PM
Can I bring my 12 yo out for a hunter safety class?

YankeeFingergasm
February 3rd, 2014, 10:56 PM
I need to get in on a hunter's safety course also. It's on my to do list before the fall.

Rumbler
February 4th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Can I bring my 12 yo out for a hunter safety class?

Yes. Absolutely. 12 is the minimum age, I believe.

TargetShooting
February 4th, 2014, 01:57 AM

Not really. With just a 10fps burst you can catch that easily.