PDA

View Full Version : Reloading legal question

TargetShooting
January 14th, 2014, 09:53 AM
I ordered wrong ammo. Won auction of 500 rounds 308 bullet and brass but only then I realized it's empty.

Can I pay someone to do the reload for me while I provide the bullet, brass and powder? I don't want anyone to be in trouble tho.

crawdaddy34
January 14th, 2014, 09:54 AM
I ordered wrong ammo. Won auction of 500 rounds 308 bullet and brass but only then I realized it's empty.

Can I pay someone to do the reload for me while I provide the bullet, brass and powder? I don't want anyone to be in trouble tho.

DOH!

:headslap:

Dale Gribble
January 14th, 2014, 09:59 AM

Sure. I'd be glad to do it, and if it blows up in your face you promise not to sue the crap out of me?

Thought so.

I would sell it.

TargetShooting
January 14th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Second thoughts, nah. There's lots of liability involved. Thread dismissed.

Tack Driver
January 14th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Second thoughts, nah. There's lots of liability involved. Thread dismissed.

WTF do you care? You have diplomatic immunity.

TargetShooting
January 14th, 2014, 03:26 PM
WTF do you care? You have diplomatic immunity.

Are u gonna apply tax exempt for me at State Department?

substratum
January 14th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Why don't you buy the dies, the powder, and primers and see if you can get someone to let you load them on their press, and in payment you will give them the dies?

Tack Driver
January 14th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Call DHS and find out when the reloading class is. Then use their stuff and load your own.
Then you will know if you want to reload.

TS, Please do not call the Dept. of Homeland Security and ask them where you should send the bullets. They won't think that stuffs as funny as we do.

TargetShooting
January 14th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Call DHS and find out when the reloading class is. Then use their stuff and load your own.
Then you will know if you want to reload.

DSH

TargetShooting
January 14th, 2014, 09:56 PM
TS, what did I do for the dislike?

I am not sure if I click that link, was on iPad whole afternoon. Sorry man.

But you did misspell. Sorry again, it's Tack's job to harass you.