PDA

View Full Version : Open Date Gift Certificates

Tack Driver
December 12th, 2013, 11:23 AM
I want to give someone the Basic Concealed Carry class for Christmas, but don't want it locked down into a date. The website won't let me buy without a date. What's the dealy-yo?

Highlander
December 12th, 2013, 05:37 PM
I think you can get an open ended paper certificate in the pro shop.

Tack Driver
December 12th, 2013, 05:37 PM
I think you can get an open ended paper certificate in the pro shop.

I'm not in the Pro Shop.

Highlander
December 12th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Take your ass up there!

Tack Driver
December 12th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Where?

Highlander
December 12th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Holy crap! The pro shop.

Tack Driver
December 12th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Holy crap! The pro shop.

I'm not in the Pro Shop.

Highlander
December 12th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Fucker... try to help a guy out...

Tack Driver
December 12th, 2013, 05:43 PM
LOL. Thanks. I might have to call, huh? Getting over there ain't gonna' happen soon.

Highlander
December 12th, 2013, 05:43 PM
I'm not in the Pro Shop.

You sound like my socks.

Tack Driver
December 12th, 2013, 05:44 PM
socks.

Magazine.

0utlaw
December 12th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Clips and boots you dumbasses

YankeeFingergasm
December 12th, 2013, 10:18 PM
I'm repping both of you on this one. Well played by the both. Although I think you meant to say "you sound like my boots"

YankeeFingergasm
December 12th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Damn I was late to the party....didn't see there was a page 2 when I posted.

Tack Driver
December 12th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the +Rep. Motherfuckers been getting stingy with it lately like they're preppin' with it or something. Rep stockpiles.....and shit...and stuffs.

I was thinking about hanging out a "Will Work For Rep" sign.

Damn I was late to the party....didn't see there was a page 2 when I posted.

You gotta' get a handle on your page limits bro. You should be halfway down page one.

Rumbler
December 12th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Call me at the pro shop, Tack.

But only when I am there. At the pro shop.

What you are asking for is easy. Except on-line. Why? Because that is not the pro shop.:p

Tack Driver
December 12th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Call me at the pro shop, Tack.

But only when I am there. At the pro shop.

What you are asking for is easy. Except on-line. Why? Because that is not the pro shop.:p

Will do. Tomorrow?

Rumbler
December 12th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Yepper. That'll be fine and dandy. At your convenience . . . thought I do have a private lesson to teach from opening (10:00AM) until about 11:00AM.

. . but I'll gladly tell whoever IS inside answering the phone during that time that you may call.

Tack Driver
December 12th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Yepper. That'll be fine and dandy. At your convenience . . . thought I do have a private lesson to teach from opening (10:00AM) until about 11:00AM.

. . but I'll gladly tell whoever IS inside answering the phone during that time that you may call.

No, no, I'll call in the afternoon.

Rumbler
December 12th, 2013, 11:29 PM
10-4. At your convenience . . .

mogar
December 13th, 2013, 02:44 PM
The title of this thread brought to mind when a friend of mine managed to get a "Temporary Death Certificate' issued. She was working as an owner's agent of a foreign ship that came into Port St. Joe, having had a crew member die the previuos night while at sea. She had to get local LEOs to investigate as with any unattended death. The local coroner had to verify the death. When the ship was finished loading and ready to sail, the death became a problem. In order to clear the ship to leave the port, all the crew had to be accounted for, and they were one short. The coroner was not sure he could issue a death certificate on a non-citizen who died outside of the country. Eventually he was persuaded to issue a temporary death certificate in the name of the crew member. That was enough to satisfy U.S. Customs and Immigration folks, and the ship was allowed to sail out of port. We started laughing after the ship left. We could imagine the reaction to and various translations of temporary death certificate. In Spanish it would probably be a certifcate of temporary death. I told my friend I thought she just documented for the first time the existence of a zombie.

Tack Driver
December 19th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Is anybody going to Talon today/tomorrow and then back to the East/N.E. today/tomorrow? I waited till the last damn minute and now I don't have time to wait for the mail.

chenzzo
December 19th, 2013, 04:39 PM
I work like 5 doors down from Talon, and could swing out toward the East/N.E after work tomorrow if no one else is going that way.

TargetShooting
December 19th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Is anybody going to Talon today/tomorrow and then back to the East/N.E. today/tomorrow? I waited till the last damn minute and now I don't have time to wait for the mail.

Why? U need ride?

Dale Gribble
December 19th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Why? U need ride?

I believe he is waiting for his social security check.

Tack Driver
December 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM
I work like 5 doors down from Talon, and could swing out toward the East/N.E after work tomorrow if no one else is going that way.

Thanks.

Why? U need ride?

Did you read any of this thread?

I'm tempted to say yes, get the ride, and bask in all the new comedic material.

0utlaw
December 19th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Thanks.

Did you read any of this thread?

I'm tempted to say yes, get the ride, and bask in all the new comedic material.

Are you crazy? Have you never seen an Asian drive?

Dale Gribble
December 19th, 2013, 05:10 PM

Nope, I always close my eyes and scream!

0utlaw
December 19th, 2013, 05:13 PM

And that's how they drive. At least I think their eyes are closed, it's really hard to tell;)

Tack Driver
December 19th, 2013, 05:42 PM

And that's how they drive. At least I think their eyes are closed, it's really hard to tell;)

I'd like to see you guys do better without peripheral vision.

Dale Gribble
December 19th, 2013, 05:50 PM

All this time I thought they had problems with cataracts. Why? I heard two Asians talking about their new "Catarack El Dorado".

0utlaw
December 19th, 2013, 07:12 PM

Can't have it if you can't say it