PDA

View Full Version : Ready for a class

RudySightsOnWheels
September 27th, 2013, 12:27 AM
What's the best class around tally. I've been doing tactical barrel rolls across my motel room and I am ready for competition I just need a class under my belt.

Rumbler
September 27th, 2013, 12:41 AM
A Girl With A Gun meets every other Thursday evening at Talon Range. They are gentle with beginners.

AB
September 27th, 2013, 07:26 AM
I would actually put forward the idea there is no "best class." Any good class is going to contain more info than most can process and remember when time comes to practice on your own (thus the benefit of taking the same class more than once).

Any of the instructors that frequent here would be great to go to.

crawdaddy34
September 27th, 2013, 08:17 AM
A Girl With A Gun meets every other Thursday evening at Talon Range. They are gentle with beginners.

LMFAO! Well done Mike. +rep

Frady
September 27th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Tallahassee is turning into a little shooting Mecca!

Shoot and Move
Talon
Signal-0
Greg
lots of others...

Just be sure to let them know in advance you've been practicing barrel rolls so they know to sign you up for the special class.

Tack Driver
September 27th, 2013, 11:52 AM

LMAO. Rep'd

Just be sure to let them know in advance you've been practicing barrel rolls so they know to sign you up for the special class.

Lol. Rudy, you do know that barrel rolls are not a good thing, right? I mean, I know a guy that does a Tactical Tripping Targeting Roll, but its trademarked and should never be tried by mere mortals.

Highlander
September 27th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Lol. Rudy, you do know that barrel rolls are not a good thing, right? I mean, I know a guy that does a Tactical Tripping Targeting Roll, but its trademarked and should never be tried by mere mortals.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2296.gif Don't forget, he stays in the fight.

Tack Driver
September 27th, 2013, 12:02 PM
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2296.gif Don't forget, he stays in the fight.

That he does. Doesn't even slow down.

madmitchell
September 27th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Just cause it's tactical....It don't make it practical! :)

Highlander
September 27th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Just cause it's tactical....It don't make it practical! :)

Nope, definitely not practical. Luckily, the bad guy was merciful.

Rumbler
September 27th, 2013, 06:04 PM
. . . . I know a guy that does a Tactical Tripping Targeting Roll, but its trademarked and should never be tried by mere mortals.

Amen! I would surely brake a hip . . . at a minimum. That technique looked well suited for pole vaulting low(ish) obstacles also. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/studsmatta.gif

RudySightsOnWheels
September 27th, 2013, 11:53 PM
C'mon tack my man

Tack Driver
September 28th, 2013, 01:30 PM
C'mon tack my man

What's up with your sig, bro?

Anyways, yeah, you can make a dart board with all the local trainers, throw a dart, and whatever one you hit, you'll be better prepared for a critical situation than you are now.

RudySightsOnWheels
September 29th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks tack and I don't even see my sig ??

YankeeFingergasm
September 29th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks tack and I don't even see my sig ??

You mean the sig that says..... "NO LONGER PARTICIPATING MEMBER OF CCGF ID LIKE TO THANK ALL THAT HAVE SHOWN ME THE SAME RESPECT THAT I'VE SHOWN THEM. BYE."

RudySightsOnWheels
September 30th, 2013, 11:06 PM
That's correct I no longer participate in any active forum discussion.

Rumbler
September 30th, 2013, 11:15 PM
That's correct I no longer participate in any active forum discussion.

At the risk of stating the obvious; you just did. :)

Frady
September 30th, 2013, 11:21 PM

Tack Driver
October 1st, 2013, 06:34 PM
I swear Rudy spends his days figuring how best to fuck with us.

BR549
October 7th, 2013, 10:28 AM
He's probably a psych student doing his term paper on group discussion and mob rule.